Old-New Liveries for 12C-GT3

Skins Old-New Liveries for 12C-GT3 v1.2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Doesn´t work for me, but I have the unlocker for patch 8.0! I placed the 12C GT3 livery pack and the New Skins file in the Mod Folder and activated both with JSGME. I still have only the standard skins for the McLaren GT3.

Doesn´t work for me, but I have the unlocker for patch 8.0! I placed the 12C GT3 livery pack and the New Skins file in the Mod Folder and activated both with JSGME. I still have only the standard skins for the McLaren GT3.

Did you used the JDougNY Unlocker mod? (v7.1..) . Unfortunately It doesn't work with the autoprophets v8.0 Unloacker.

edit: I figure out how to enable it for the 8.0 version! New Version ASAP!!

Last edited:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/637atcy464zo2vy/MP4-12GT3.7z

I checked the VehicleHRLiveries after I noticed your liveries are only 1024*1024. I found them in 2048*2048 plus some additional liveries (not sure if all of them are actually for the McLaren, didn't check in game, but first look is good; also not sure if these are ALL liveries that can be found for the McLaren).

(Stock liveries included, too lazy to sort them out)

Thanks for the feedback.:)
I pretty happy to hear your opinion - and as you requseted, I plan to release updated HR-liveries.

Can you add the HR liveries of the standard in-game designs (59, 60, Art 12, Hexis 1 & 2), too? The way you did it, they are only 1024x1024, because these were supposed to be on the AI cars.

Thank you for this 12C - GT3 Liveries,

Is it possible to have the Custom Livreries with the wireframe? I would like to create my own skin but is a bit dificult without the wireframe.

Thank you very much

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back