• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Old-New Liveries for 12C-GT3 v1.2.8

Full liveries version of 12c-gt3 car

1. kfiross4 submitted a new resource:

Old-New Liveries for 12C-GT3 - Full liveries version of 12c-gt3 car

Read more about this resource...

2. Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  3. mod in testing...BROKEN

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  4. Doesn´t work for me, but I have the unlocker for patch 8.0! I placed the 12C GT3 livery pack and the New Skins file in the Mod Folder and activated both with JSGME. I still have only the standard skins for the McLaren GT3.

5. Did you used the JDougNY Unlocker mod? (v7.1..) . Unfortunately It doesn't work with the autoprophets v8.0 Unloacker.

edit: I figure out how to enable it for the 8.0 version! New Version ASAP!!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  6. Yes, I think it depends on the unlocker. It´s not compatible with unlocker 8.0

7. You absolutely right.. That's why I made an update that is compatible v8.0 Patch.

8. Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  9. http://www.mediafire.com/download/637atcy464zo2vy/MP4-12GT3.7z

I checked the VehicleHRLiveries after I noticed your liveries are only 1024*1024. I found them in 2048*2048 plus some additional liveries (not sure if all of them are actually for the McLaren, didn't check in game, but first look is good; also not sure if these are ALL liveries that can be found for the McLaren).

(Stock liveries included, too lazy to sort them out)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the feedback.:)
    I pretty happy to hear your opinion - and as you requseted, I plan to release updated HR-liveries.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Can you add the HR liveries of the standard in-game designs (59, 60, Art 12, Hexis 1 & 2), too? The way you did it, they are only 1024x1024, because these were supposed to be on the AI cars.

12. Comes in the next update.

• Like Like x 1
  13. kfiross4 updated Old-New Liveries for 12C-GT3 with a new update entry:

Minor improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Thank you for this 12C - GT3 Liveries,

Is it possible to have the Custom Livreries with the wireframe? I would like to create my own skin but is a bit dificult without the wireframe.

Thank you very much

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you very much
    It´s good to have some more real liveries in pcars

• Like Like x 1