Old-New Liveries for 12C-GT3

Skins Old-New Liveries for 12C-GT3 v1.2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for this 12C - GT3 Liveries,

Is it possible to have the Custom Livreries with the wireframe? I would like to create my own skin but is a bit dificult without the wireframe.

Thank you very much

First, thanks for your comment! Second, This car has specific liveries (what Mclaren told them to put) nor custom livery option as part of the license deal (for final game). You can try make your custom one, starting from works livery (e.g #5 Mclaren livery).

First, thanks for your comment! Second, This car has specific liveries (what Mclaren told them to put) nor custom livery option as part of the license deal (for final game). You can try make your custom one, starting from works livery (e.g #5 Mclaren livery).

Thank you for your answer, I Will try to modify the current skins it will be more complex but not impossible. Anyway good job :)

kfiross4 updated Old-New Liveries for 12C-GT3 with a new update entry:

Patch 10 Support

Patch 10 is now supported

if you have the mod already just add this to mods.txt:
(create if not have the MDMT Audi mod)

Vehicles\mclaren_mp4-12c_gt3\mclaren_mp4-12c_gt3.crd
:tyres: "GT3 Slick-Soft" "GT3 Slick-Soft-Rear" "GT3 Slick-Medium" "GT3 Slick-Medium-Rear" "GT3 Slick-Hard" "GT3 Slick-Hard-Rear" "GT3 Intermediate" "GT3 Intermediate-Rear" "GT3 Rain" "GT3 Rain-Rear"
:hudmotec: Audi_R8_LMS_Ultra

Read the rest of this update entry...

While the livery pack works fine for me with patch 10.2, the vehicle selection seems to have become corrupted by the mod in that it freezes as soon as I try to select any other car than the MP4-12C GT3. Anyone else experiencing this?

While the livery pack works fine for me with patch 10.2, the vehicle selection seems to have become corrupted by the mod in that it freezes as soon as I try to select any other car than the MP4-12C GT3. Anyone else experiencing this?

freezes when I try to change livery for ANY car, doesn't matter if it's for McLaren or any of the others

I will check this issue. I didn't encounter any problem.
I suggest it may have been related to the profile (you have to create a new one to solve the freeze).
(p.s: I'm using both Custom Grid and Custom Career Mods.They seem to be kind of "unpack"-ers ,so they might be the reason it's run smooth for me.)

EDIT: The problem introduced to the the lack of "unpack version". I figure out that the Custom Grid is vital for this mod as it solve the problem (can select all cars). I will keep update asap, if I will find how this mod can run without any necessary mods.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back