Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

The sausage curb is ugly and looks out of place, I can understand Mitja not wanting it. We all know that within a week of release you will never see this track online, I just want cut prevention in the hopes that RSR will include it on their supported tracks list at some point.

Pls no sausage curbs, it's too cheap solution. I prefer real life versions of curbs. The fix from this video is pretty good IMO.

Changed it a bit, so you can "cut" a few millimeters more to inside. This turn is a bit blind, specially if you seat in a formula car, you actually don`t even see the beginning of the turn, nor the apex, thats why a bit of the margin space to maneuver. But if you will go with left side wheels on the white line, you will surely get a warning! This is great now, will be safe for a very small mistakes and on the other hard, will penalize those one who will want to cheat in any ways. Anyway, you will all be able to try it tomorrow afternoon.

Changed it a bit, so you can "cut" a few millimeters more to inside. This turn is a bit blind, specially if you seat in a formula car, you actually don`t even see the beginning of the turn, nor the apex, thats why a bit of the margin space to maneuver. But if you will go with left side wheels on the white line, you will surely get a warning! This is great now, will be safe for a very small mistakes and on the other hard, will penalize those one who will want to cheat in any ways. Anyway, you will all be able to try it tomorrow afternoon.
Thank You :thumbsup:

Hehe guys, don`t be imapatient ;)
It`s comming in 30 min!
OMG I was just yesterday searching all of the internet to gather the super gt tracks and was super sad about the lack of okayama and motegi. I'm still sad about motegi but coming here seeing this? You're uploading it now? Holy f*ck i'm excited!

p.s. Racedepartment really needs to up their seo game. When i typed "okayama assetto corsa", racedepartment was nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea