Okayama International circuit

Tracks Okayama International circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Will double check for that. Could be the lods. But didn't notice anything like it so far.
Has anybody else?

ps: @Guevara does this happen each lap, each car? Or maybe you are just too fast (you`re even faster than me :) ).
Didn't try another car than Kunos F1 2004 for now (will test another car today) and yes, every lap it happens again.....and to slow for now...:)

Its because LODs then. Those numbers, which are not meters, are changing with zoom (fov). I changed them a bit, but I have to try it with that kind of FOV you guys use (some extreme ones) if its any better.

Mistery solved ;) This happens only when you use very high FOV settings. I thought I saw a similar but smaller glitch at 75 FOV that I normally use. Then I increased FOV even more and it looks like this picture.
Yes, now I set all correctly (at least what I have found to disappear on a very high fov). There were quite some objects disappearing.

This is a must have mod track for Assetto Corsa and is EASILY among the 5 best quality Assetto Corsa mod tracks to date.

The track not only has first rate quality in 3D model, road surface and textures but the attention to detail, quality and quantity of track side objects is simply beyond expectations.

This is one of the very few tracks where the mod maker actually has taken the effort to make off track roads explorable, adding another level of detail to the already highly detailed track.
You can get on a server, drive your car into a nice spot and watch the race unfolding while sitting in your car ;-)

Another aspect that needs mentioning is how very fast, responsive, understanding, motivated and helpful the creator has been during the first releases of the track, patiently taking note of user input and bug reports and has worked relentlessly to bring the track up to it's current exceptional standard.

For me a new master track maker is added to my immediately download list - eagerly looking for more - Shanghai International Circuit perhaps or the newly built Zheijiang Circuit ;-)

Hmm... you took your time, as I did when creating the track :) Thx a lot for a nice review. Love it. About the new project, I was really looking into the new chinese track called Zhejiang. Could be... ;)

Hmm... you took your time, as I did when creating the track :) Thx a lot for a nice review. Love it. About the new project, I was really looking into the new chinese track called Zhejiang. Could be... ;)
Yes Mitja, sorry it took so long for me giving feedback. I only Yesterday had a chance to really test the latest version of your track and any issues I had with earlier versions regarding performance are completely solved.
I meant what I wrote in the review (I never "review" something without having a thorough test).

Seeing the quality of your Okayama track it would be an absolute dream if you would look into either the Shanghai International Circuit (it is my home track of sorts, living less then an hour away and we absolutely NEED a good quality version of this track in Assetto Corsa to run the WEC races).

Having unfortunately missed the Blancpain GT3 race at Zheijiang this weekend (both the live stream and actually going there) I regret it even more after having seen some footage and a video around the track when it was still in construction earlier this year.

This looks to be an EPIC track (see all the elevation changes and corner after corner within the hilly setting of Zeijiang province).

The track is not far away from Shanghai and I definitely plan to be there at one of the next races.
In some ways the new Zeijiang track reminds me a little of Okayama with it's geographical setting within the hills, plenty of elevation changes and interesting corners.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%