Okayama International circuit

Tracks Okayama International circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
First of all, many thanks for this great track, Mitja. Definitively quality work.

But a league mate has noticed, that there's an invisible wall at the exit of T7 behind the kerb. It's quite near the track and far away from the tire wall.
I don't have a screenshot yet, but i'd just like to mention it beforehand. I'll post a screenshot later, but maybe it is already a known problem.

Edit: My league mate has made 2 screenshots. The invisible wall is at the right side of the car. Parallel to the tire wall. It's not a big problem on the position of the first screenshot. But it could become quite dangerous on the exit of that corner, where the wall is closer to the track. If the back of the car steps out a litte bit more, then ........ BOOM. :rolleyes:

screenshot_ks_audi_r8fbr92.jpg

screenshot_ks_audi_r8d8rod.jpg
Fixed!
on some parts the tires of the car still get covered by the groove :( it's much better though. That's on the GP layout at least
UgTrGOM.jpg

qcQ8iet.jpg
Fixed as well.

Mitja Bonca updated Okayama International circuit with a new update entry:

Okayama final release

What`s new in final release 1.0:

- adjusted grooves and skidmarks
- fixed shadow of the cars over the groove
- adjusted brightness of most of the objects (diffuse and ambient)
- some new or modified textures
- modified some of the mashes for better performance
- optimized the whole track for better fps and lower dip (you can see that the zip file and *.kn5 files are smaller)

ps: finally there.... now I can delete all stuff I have about Okayama from my HDD.

I hope you will enjoy the track!
Best regards to all of you.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
it seems to happen with only one car mod (catheram 7 ss 1700 Left hand) but only on your track.
The bug appears on the enter of the straight line departure. Approximately where the orange publicity is.

it seems to happen with only one car mod (catheram 7 ss 1700 Left hand) but only on your track.
The bug appears on the enter of the straight line departure. Approximately where the orange publicity is.

Yes the issue is with the car and not the track. there's a problem with the collider on the LHD version of the Cat. Copy over the collider from the RHD version and it should fix the problem.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%