Okayama International circuit

Tracks Okayama International circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
[QUOTE = "Mitja Bonca, post: 2992212, miembro: 1119"] ¿La base (mi pista) permanece igual?
No probé esto SOL, así que no estoy seguro de lo que están haciendo, por eso les estoy preguntando. [/ QUOTE]

El circuito no es el problema, el circuito es una fantasía y funciona perfectamente + 10

There is a dedicated kart circuit in this mod - you just have to find it yourself. I did and it made me a happy kart racer. For offline I made lanes - see attached archive (remove .txt extension and unpack in "\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\okayama\". Works in Track day or Racing Weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_gokart125s_okayama_8-8-119-23-45-32.jpg
    Screenshot_gokart125s_okayama_8-8-119-23-45-32.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_gokart125s_okayama_8-8-119-23-45-7.jpg
    Screenshot_gokart125s_okayama_8-8-119-23-45-7.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Okayama Kart.7z.txt
    338.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Hello,
For my own personal use, I have setup Okayama.kn5 for doing the Go Kart track which I plan to have 20 pitstalls(have just 10 right now for AI testing). The only thing I wont be able to provide is actual "pit servicing feature", since I dont have the knowledge to modify/split track sections. Right now that entire Karting section(main and pits) is all under one name and is Classified as ROAD. i created the pit stalls, grid stalls, etc right inside the Okayama,kn5 using 3dsimed-not using your piper.kn5. One has asked me to contact the owner of the track, which I think is you, if I can post this karting version when I feel it is ready enough. If not, maybe you might want to also do a karting version of Okayama for some of the karting people. Here is a short youtube link showing the Go Kart section of Okayama and how it works.

I plan to do both the forward and reverse directions for the Go Kart track for myself and it will be 2 separate track posts.. thank you and take care
Dave

Hi Mitja,
Thank you, Will give it test a little later today. I do have your items downloaded.
Look forward to the AI version also.
Question for you, since that karting track/area is all one section both pits and track and classified as ROAD, Is there a way you can split them up so the pit area can be classified as PIT, and the main track area is classified as ROAD objects? I dont have the expertise to do track modifications yet. Separating them like above will also make the pit servicing feature work in Assetto Corsa for the kart area. Just curious if that can be done for that karting section of your Okayama track.

thanks and take care
Dave

Hi Mitja,

Update: Found I was using my pit box settings from what I was doing in Kayama.kn5 file and I was working off of my settings.. Went back to the original Kayama.kn5 and I am back to "race cancelled" when trying to even bring myself up in PRACTICE mode with your new files. not sure what is going on now.

One last thing, According to your statement with the link to the files, I guess I cant check this in single player mode in the Content Manager,which is what I do. So all my modes in single player kick back "Cancelled".

take care,

Dave

Last edited:
Ah ha, I found my problem why I kept getting "Cancelled" all the time in the Practice mode. I had the wrong naming for one of the files in the Models_karting file. I now come up onto the track in practice mode.

Mitja, I do notice viewing in KS_EDITOR one thing in the way you setup the AC_starting grid positions, you have all the cars ahead of the start line, instead of behind the start line(AC_START_0_L and R --.since you have the grid setup to go Clockwise.

Since I use 3dsimed it makes it a little harder to easily make changes since all I can see is just the boxes floating in the air, but not along with the track. I will try to rotate the grid around to go counterclockwise, and also the pits. and then view in KS_EDITOR to see if it looks correct. I will add in the fast lane and side lines again and see how it goes.

So at least I know I can get to the track now with the new files.

take care,

Dave

Last edited:
Did it:)
HERE you have it.
Copy zip content into Okayama folder. Note: its not meant to use AI (yet). Only for people up to 20 dirvers.¸
PS: tell me if it works.

Hi Mitja,
Thank you for the swift response and the nice grid. It works with AI too. Only thing missing is the free movement in the pits as normal cars a packed tightly and have difficulties exiting from the stops because all are solid. In surfaces.ini "PITS" is accurately defined, but seems the pit surface needs to be edited in the 3d project. If not possible it`s no biggie since the karts move ok.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes