Official touring cars are coming soon!

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
From Reiza's facebook page:

10750498_10152842393632743_7696521432264962307_o.jpg

That's the Copa Petrobras, the Brazilian TC championship. So it should feature Toyota, Ford, Mitsubishi, Chevrolet, and Honda.

free means its either free dlc or free game (i suppose they dont mean free demo do they?:D) its not for gsc so its either dlc/mod for rf2 (probably) or free game (not so probably:p)

From that page: Petrobras & Reiza anticipate release of new game Copa Petrobras of brands!
At first everyone thought it was going to be a Add year Prayaya International Game Stock Cars of Reiza Studios. But during this week at the auto show came a pleasant surprise. The same will be a new game (having the same base extrutural from GSC Extreme) but will be distributed free of charge. Until the closing of the game still has no download link, what will happen in the next few days. So for the most ardent fans of the category, I can only go to the Stand of Petrobras or Stock Cars at the auto show and pleitiar your copy

Best studio ever , i just hope it is going to get the updates gsc gets too , cause this series is realy close to my heart as i love touring car racing , anyhow , very good news , 2014 realy was and still is one of the best years in simracing ever

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back