Official touring cars are coming soon!

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
From Reiza's facebook page:

10750498_10152842393632743_7696521432264962307_o.jpg

That's the Copa Petrobras, the Brazilian TC championship. So it should feature Toyota, Ford, Mitsubishi, Chevrolet, and Honda.

patience not a strong suit. :) geuss after working all day and what little time i have, just want to be able to sit down and drive something that i can handle.
and yes, will gladly pay money for this.

Woooot!!! Such a great news! Don't care about price, Reiza deserves some cash.

Little comparision:
GSC 2013 (ca. 25 bucks): received great sim, after some time received another cars with their update (no extra bucks)
RaceRoom Racing Experience: every car or track costs extra money, DTM content = extra money, ADAC = extra money, WTCC = extra money, also every livery costs not so few money...

It sounds like it will be free as well! Not used to this in modern gaming.

Conversation on virtuaIr.

http://www.virtualr.net/game-stock-car-extreme-copa-petrobras-revealed

Renato Simioni2 hours ago
This is not a GSC Extreme DLC. Full information about this new project will come shortly. Rob if you may please amend the post to avoid confusion :)

• Antonio Crinòan hour ago
    I was trowhing money at screen since you guys announced the crowfounding campaign!! Finally something new to buy from Reiza!!

I hope you can get what you deserve, and will continue to develop GSCE, FTruck and... Copa Petrobras (??)

• Renato Simioni13 minutes ago
    Thank you for the kind words Antonio, however Copa Petrobras is not something you will have to spend money on. It´s a freebie, just not GSC-related.

We appreciate the good will though, hopefully it won´t be long before you have the means to contribute :) In the meantime you can always buy another copy of GSC / FTruck and give it to a friend ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back