Official RACE 07 Demo - Review it here please

downloading now!

070907.thread76358-download.jpg

• Michael Sharpe

Playing now!

I joined a WTCC server at Brands, but the lag was so bad, I couldn't drive out of the pit without crashing, so I quit.

Now trying F3000 at Brands (offline)

• Niklas Maravic

I have drive a little now. I love this game! I wasn´t such a big fan of RACE06, but this is so much better. It's better looking, sounds better and have more nice feathures.

I only have a X1950-card but I can have the graphics maxed out with 24 cars in rain!!!

The F3000 cars is awsome! Very fast cars! Nice feature with view from inside the helmet.

The WTCC-cars is also very nice. Specially the rain on the windscreen. Very realistic.

I haven't tried it online yet.

• Michael Sharpe

early impressions: :typing:

F3000 - I would say it's on a par with 200bhp caterhams in terms of ease of use. very difficult to correct and recovering from spins take forever, if you can keep your wing out of the barrier. already disliking helmetview, not easy to see when 2/3rds of screen is blacked out, maybe it will grow on me (this view is not available in the SEAT I found).

Anderstorp - not a fan of this track right now... tough to find a good line through some turns.

general - steering too sensitive atm. I changed some options, but even a small correction moves the car to much across the road for my liking. This is especially bad on the FWD Leon, not so bad on RWD BMW.
- game is not running well on my PC. a gearchange will cause a small jerk in framerate, which is not good news, in Anderstorps karussel turn in particular. Is there more requirements from the PC than RACE06?

:panda:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back