Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2022 TV Overlays for Assetto Corsa, AMS2,F12022 etc. | SimHUB V3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi B0mmeyd4, this is what the problem looks like. I have 4 drivers thats missing a logo and when any of those drivers gets the fastest lap their name doesn't pop up on the fastest lap overlay instead its just blank with "Red Bull Racing" as their team even tho none of those drivers belong in redbull. I hope u can help me. Appreciate it!
View attachment 653029
Hi mate,

This is the Link to the new 2023 Layout updated to the new driver names and some other tweaks:

With this overlay erverthing should wor fine.

Hi B0mmeyd4, this is what the problem looks like. I have 4 drivers thats missing a logo and when any of those drivers gets the fastest lap their name doesn't pop up on the fastest lap overlay instead its just blank with "Red Bull Racing" as their team even tho none of those drivers belong in redbull. I hope u can help me. Appreciate it!
View attachment 653029
Because code you are using is 2022 season (see Alonso on Alpine) and drivers like De Vries, Piastri were not in 2022 grid.

I never tested this for broadcasting other drivers to be honest and i think this will be the issue here. Dont know if im able to fix this unfortunatly. Sorr for that
Sorry for digging this up again, but have you tried to look down into it?
The new version was great but can take other car data for streaming :D I have asked uncle Gary, but no response

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.