1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apps Odometer 0.4.2b

Persistent car mileage display

1. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Stereo submitted a new resource:

Odometer - Persistent car mileage display

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. so say i close the game and come back later will it still count each of the cars as before or will it reset?

3. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

It'll only reset if you delete the app. It only saves if AC closes the app cleanly though (my AC's been freezing sometimes recently, not sure why) so at most you lose the distance you drove in the session that crashed. I could modify it to also save between sessions (eg. switching from Q to race in multiplayer and vice versa). I just don't want it writing files while you're playing, causes stutters.

4. no thats fine i think, if it reset that would be a problem but losing a bit of progress isnt really an issue

5. Stereo I got a problem, mine is all red :(:O_o: what I mean is that everything that should be black is dark red colored, while white is ok :O_o: instead of b&w mine is r&w

Great idea! I loved this utility in Gran Turismo 4 :):) bravo! :thumbsup:

6. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

That's odd, I've only tested it on my own system though of course - other apps with pictures on them don't have the same issue?

7. The only non Kunos app I use is MiniTime, but yes they are all fine

8. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah! same here! its all red

10. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Had to wrack my brains a bit but I think I figured out why some people see it as dark red... AC doesn't reset the graphics context so another app is setting it to draw something red (ui element or whatever) and then mine just continues on that trend. I'll upload a fix once I've packaged it together.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Great mod, gonna use it for 24-hour Nords. Possible to get a ingame resetbutton so I don't have to delete and reinstall?

13. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Stereo updated Odometer with a new update entry:

Reset buttons

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Accuracy improvement based on tire size

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Calibration accuracy

• Like Like x 1
  17. How can i make it smaller?

18. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Go to the app's folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\stereo_odometer or wherever steam directory is), open config.ini, change the scale to a smaller number.

19. i understand if this is not possible but can i change the this to record in miles?

20. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Same file, set units=0.6214.

• Like Like x 1