Nov. 22 guesses

I hope that multiplayer is the last feature we get, I'll take working features, content and bug fixes please.

Agree on that ... if they just release MP nobody will care about all the other features ... this way we can just enjoy everything they are building step-by-step and getting good practice while they are fixing bugs ... when MP comes out we will be better AC drivers and enjoy more the races together with much less bugs

I'd like to see the photo mode expanded, I only got to try it for the first time last night and it's already pretty cool for pictures, I'd like to see them make it great for video too.

Hi. I bought the game yesterday. Someone know what is the name of this track ? It's Trento Bondone ?

10882858173_ef92c55764_b.jpg

http://www.bsimracing.com/assetto-corsa-update-speculations/#2112

Hi. I bought the game yesterday. Someone know what is the name of this track ? It's Trento Bondone ?

http://www.bsimracing.com/assetto-corsa-update-speculations/#2112

Yes it is, it is also on the official website

Old Monza with high-speed oval for sure, seen on last lotus 49 movie

Not according to a post in the AC support forum.. The track is scanned and will come but not anytime soon due to problems with the lap timing because you need to do one lap on the oval and then one on the normal track which makes a complete lap but they can't "simulate" that at the moment... And I'd say there is more important stuff to do first but I can't wait till the day comes :D

@Si3v73 said:
I Love "Canned Effects"!!!!!!!! FFB pleasure has risen further...

:D

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that, i think that visual damage will be the last thing added.
Mechanical damage, maybe.
Visual damage is already sorta present in the game files, just disabled by ini as far as I can tell. On the 458 it consists of the doors and bumpers coming loose and getting texture changes (low speed collisions = scratches, high speed = parts coming loose). Also affects the drag coefficient.

Visual damage is already sorta present in the game files, just disabled by ini as far as I can tell. On the 458 it consists of the doors and bumpers coming loose and getting texture changes (low speed collisions = scratches, high speed = parts coming loose). Also affects the drag coefficient.

if it would be just a ini... lot of people would have already activated it... some people are very fast in discovering things in inis :D

I think till we see damage there is still quite some time left

if it would be just a ini... lot of people would have already activated it... some people are very fast in discovering things in inis :D

I think till we see damage there is still quite some time left
Fair, I haven't tried actually changing it yet, it's in a bit obscure place to modify. (there's a _damage.ini encoded into data.acd; regular damage.ini is blank but this one has a bunch of data in it) There's enough detail there that I'd expect it to work since they must have tested numbers, but it may be disabled in the game itself still.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back