Nov. 22 guesses

Multiplayer is what should be top priority, that is what most of us want ( I hope ?) :)
I'm not really expecting it to show up for the comming update but everything else is secondary imo.
Cars and tracks can always be added later and even though I'm having fun now there is a limit to what you can do alone on the track and how long it stays interesting without MP.

Didnt they say Spa already

Spa will probably take some time... as far as we know Spa is the last track they started working on. I am quite sure we will get stuff like Monza, Silverstone, Mugello, "Germany" Circuit or the drift track first ;)

Monza alone will keep busy for the next few updates :p

PS.: It is still not friday yet...mmhhh :ninja::sleep:

Any circuit is good to me as long as they release at least one each 2 weeks, Monza, Muguello, Spa, Silverstone full, "German". I am mostly driving Imola alone with any car.
I wanted so much Imola laser scanned, one of my all time favorites.

Sadly, Aris told me on twitter that multiplayer isn't ready yet...at least it is in testing but apparently no timetable (at least not one they are ready or willing to announce) at this time.....I love the driving physics like no other but man hotlapping is getting old fast.

The P4/5 and Pagani look amazing but I have a feeling both cars are way too fast for me...lol Still can't wait until Friday.

Sadly, Aris told me on twitter that multiplayer isn't ready yet...

social-media-lies.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years