No under car shadows

As the title suggests - i have of late become more aware that the cars im following have no under shadows. I have looked back at old footage i captured in game and have noticed that i used to have these shadows, yet i cannot work out what i have changed, or what may have caused this? Would verifying in steam fix this? My shadow resolution is set to 2048x2048. Its very off putting, im not sure where left to check and im running out of ideas as i cant see whats been changed and i have reverted any changes made in CM and csp settings.

Attachments

• 20220219230640_1.jpg
    20220219230640_1.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 153
2048x2048 is your screen resolution. Shadow Resolution can be set from Low to Ultra
Make sure your "Shadow" Resolution is set to medium or higher.

Last edited:
There's really no setting in vanilla AC that touches those, all you could maybe do is delete the shadow on a specific car. It's unrelated to any shadow settings. I don't know about CSP, it's possible it has issues.

I verified steam, no luck. Uninstalled AC, then reinstalled, no luck. Deleted all of CSP and content manager and all accompanying settings, no luck. Turns out it WAS CSP. CSP 1.77 is the devil. Thanks for any suggestions, appreciate the help.

I verified steam, no luck. Uninstalled AC, then reinstalled, no luck. Deleted all of CSP and content manager and all accompanying settings, no luck. Turns out it WAS CSP. CSP 1.77 is the devil. Thanks for any suggestions, appreciate the help.
You could've disabled csp completely with one click by unchecking the "active" box in csp's General section at the top left.

Deleting all of csp didn't seem to really delete everything.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.