1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

No KERS Cars Career

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Dylan Hember, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    I have recently starts a new career with HRT (Expert, 75% Race Distance).
    I was just wondering, have any of you guys done more than 1 season with HRT? If so how much faster do they get? How much close are they to the back of the midfield?

One more thing, I dont think they do because of licence reason, but can you get KERS for the HRT in career?

Thanks in advance

2. I can't mod I am on xbox.
    Just wondering..

3. The HRT doesn't get faster the next season. Only your team mate gets. You don't get KERS either.

4. nooo :(

5. If you do well in a season, don't the team your in go up a tier like in F1 2010?

6. I just start new career with Lotus and i tell you its no need to have KERS if you wanna beat those Tier 1 cars in career mode as long as you are fast enough . I just done my Melbourne Q and lap 1:24.522 (pole 1:23.xxx) and get 14th pos after Q2 and i pretty sure i can get podium in the race and should have no problem to really compete with tier 1 cars after few more upgrade by complete those R&D .
    And in case you dont know Lotus is the worst car in F1 2011 , so your HRT should be fine but of cause you have to be able to drive FAST :)
    Here is my video if you interested to have a look .

All positive comments & advises are very welcome :)