Double-Capacity, Extra Boost KERS Mod For All Cars.

It scrapes the ground because the Renault model is close to the ground so CM made its ride height to 0.07 as opposed to 0.04 and 0.03 for most other cars.

What I've found is track and balanced are both for player but of course balanced is for equal online cars setting. The AI does use balanced for its setup but for power it uses the database values and not the engine_power_scale.
So you mean to say if we adjust the Engine_power_scale then it affects only player and adjust the Engine_power in database effects the AI

hy.
it works great in GP. but in carrer its not so good. if i use it right after reloading 999 and i use it about for 2 seconds it goes down to the original kers level 400.crossing the line, reloading and the same .if i use it for half a second, it does the same. always goes back to 400.somehow i loose 500kers in lass than 1 second

suggestions?

Hello, friends, I used the editor and modified the EGO CTF kers the problem does not work in online mode, I created a new save in the game, the connection drops garaje,, what should I do to make it work in online mode

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back