nKPro movies

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Hope this will be the start of something really nice. Embed your youtube/vimeo or other supported movies here by clicking the
video.png
link.

Grats Tobias, nice video and smooth driving...i saw that u were in "safe mode" i guess! I hadn't enough time to test the trento bondone, but i think that it's pretty hard, right?

THX. Yeah you are right, this was more of in a "line of sight" driving, with a safety cushion. The other attempts with more "passion" were ending prematurely. :)
Once, this hill kills you instantly, when you are pushing without knowing each turn (there is anytime a shortened radius turn when you expecting a normal one) and the frame rate is much lower than normal due to the recording.

THX. Yeah you are right, this was more of in a "line of sight" driving, with a safety cushion. The other attempts with more "passion" were ending prematurely. :)
Once, this hill kills you instantly, when you are pushing without knowing each turn (there is anytime a shortened radius turn when you expecting a normal one) and the frame rate is much lower than normal due to the recording.

Yeah i understand what u mean! I saved my replay (it's just 10:51, so not fast at all, just driving around) and i think i'll catch it with fraps later, so i'll not suffer about low fps

EDIT: Would u mind explain me how u can set the head movement? I am quite a newbie with netkar...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back