nKPro movies

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Hope this will be the start of something really nice. Embed your youtube/vimeo or other supported movies here by clicking the
video.png
link.

At Interlagos, right foot braking and left foot braking.

F1800 with h shifter. 1:41.430

KS2 with left foot braking. 1:15.408

Driving F1800 is something special from unstability and is much fun.

Another conversion I'm working on.

This track will be great. But netKar is so much more sensitive to bumps than rFactor, and theres a higher polycount than normally at the bumpy sections of this track which makes it a pain to smooth out the road to make it driveable.
Vid doesnt represent the full track. It's 17,7 km long, for you guys that didnt already drive it in rFactor.

Another conversion I'm working on.

This track will be great. But netKar is so much more sensitive to bumps than rFactor, and theres a higher polycount than normally at the bumpy sections of this track which makes it a pain to smooth out the road to make it driveable.
Vid doesnt represent the full track. It's 17,7 km long, for you guys that didnt already drive it in rFactor.

Drove it in a Mini in Race 07. One of my first, if not the first race on Race Department :)

Looks awesome, can't wait :good:

Thanks for positive feedback guys! I can off course not take on credit for the track itself, I just intend to give the original track the respect it deserves in this version of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you are using Culmone's textures: would it be possible to use default ones? Culmone's really kill the track, imho. :(

Yes he was part of the team that converted this for rFactor, the biggest team that worked on the track. DerDumeklemmer was a part of rFactor version also which was built upon his previous GTR2 version if I'm not mistaken. The GPL version lacked some graphic quality, but rather because of GPL and not KELLLAAA68 who made the track from scratch for GPL in about 2 years.

For now, I choose this version for my own taste. The bumps are built into the track with higher poly count and matching textures, which adds a level of challenge. Also a challenge to adapt this into netKar's very different physics so it feels natural. (guess work)
So both textures and 3d geometry is built upon the concept of old country side roads.

But for sure adding an optional download with this would be possible in the future, but then I have to find out if that version has different geometry. If those optional textures/modern flawless tarmac are just added upon the same track it would mean a huge difficult work because the built in bumps in rFactor translates with netKar's physics into mountains that makes you fly off the track.

Edit:
Checked and the old textures are much better so thanks for making me check this out. It will probably be a combination with the best from both versions.

Checked and the old textures are much better so thanks for making me check this out. It will probably be a combination with the best from both versions.
You're welcome! Culmone is able to do beautiful textures (Imola for netKar Pro is becoming an amazing track with his work!), but on may rF tracks they all look the same: tarmac is the same, trees are the same... you end up with tons of circuits with no personality at all, imho.
It will be good to have the best from the 2 worlds! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%