Nikita Mazepin: Russian driver begins High Court bid to get sanctions lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
His lawyer Rachel Scott said Mazepin wanted his challenge heard as a matter of "urgency" because of the need hold talks with prospective race teams for the 2024 season.

I'm 63 and would have more chance of an F1 seat than this clown!!!
cant see a single F1 tean that desperate for his daddies money

Last edited by a moderator:
This is no place for politics or religion.
It is written and unwritten law on forums.

Use all of those mindless community sites for that.

Attachments

• 344878955_261275102925076_4817705000136163545_n.jpg
    344878955_261275102925076_4817705000136163545_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 57
This is no place for politics or religion.
It is written and unwritten law on forums.

Use all of those mindless community sites for that.
This is True Mohamed Ben Salaem is part of FIA and a Arab. Acording to facebook HASS who make CNC machines that aliow you to 3D print meatal are helping Rushian defence. So are involved in war in Ukrane that Europe is fighting. Nakita is son of a Rushian buisnessman and he works with Putin on deals. Either becuse they are freinds or he wants conetion's with high profile people. Nakita just drove car not well but he did nothing political to my knowlege. We have a Chinese driver and nearly a Chinese race. so who cares. At the end of the day who would Nakita drive for now Hulkenberg has his seat. He sowed little speed and talent.

It seems to me, the only person on this thread making any noise about politics is you Durge Driven .... Any thing can be made political.... same as statistics can be made to read how you want them to...

ie 20% of all road accidents are caused by drunk drivers... a terrible statistic until you turn it on its head and realise 80% are caused by those pefectly sober!!! LOL

Last edited:
I agree, so can we please not bring either into the discussion.

I agree Kenny, thing is I never said his comment was political which is what I got accused of.

However, it's the very nature of the subject makes it open to becoming political.
RD rules are right imho, when it comes to geopolitics some people are sensitive.
A comment most see as nothing out of the ordinary can greatly offend someone
else and by that time it is too late, the damage is already done.

Discussions and content centered around race, nationality, religion, politics, cultures or belief systems is not permitted. This content can be sensitive for some users and therefore will be removed and appropriate action taken against the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes