rF2 [Night Race] Mazda 787B @ Grand Valley - Wed May 26th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
lol yesterday i try some laps......was so tired that only after many spin i had the idea to try to watch at the setup........run that track with the rear wing at 1 is not a good choise!!! LOL

btw if you have a good stable setup to share i will be really glad!!!

Toby "one lap" Davis ready to race at the best track ever in Gran Turismo... hehe
Sign me up but beware, this is exactly the sort of mod where I think I have the talent, I do some quick laps in practice and qualy, end up quite near the top, and then run out of talent several times in the race. :p

Ryo

I've had an 'unforseen' commitment rear its ugly head, can you put me down as a maybe? or if the grid starts to fill up feel free to 'scratch' me :frown: I wont know till weds afternoon, really sorry...

I wish I could participate in this event... I cut my teeth in GT, and the car and track are amazing. Just popping in to say I hope you guys have fun, this combination really is awesome. :doublethumb:

I'm having real issues with these cars, I wish I could increase the coast setting on the diff. :( Problem is that I get lift off oversteer, then when I apply the throttle to negate the lift off oversteer, I get power oversteer, which is even worse. There is NO way out, especially since there isn't a lot you can do with the setup.
Looks like I'll be turning with full lock tonight and ruining the front tyres just to avoid the oversteer. Watch me be slowwwwwwwwww.
BTW I love the cars otherwise, they have good turn in, throttle response, they are good at heel/toe, although I would prefer there was no delay in upshifting for us H-shifters, or rather, and option in the upgrades section.

don't worry m8, you will be not the only cars here to be slow........but imho i think that your slow is a lot more fast than my fast!!!! :D

btw is an 1 h race, so be fast in hot lap is not the key tonight, so don't worry Toby, we will have a lot of fun!!!! My horn and light button are really hot!!! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back