Shaders Patch extension + fixes

View attachment 294403
On this update (v1.4):

512TR:
- Physics: revised brake power, steering, and tires
- Added new high res texture for gauges by @9kret9
- Fixed instrument knobs position
- Fixed caliper branding see-through bug
- Adjusted rims shader (smoother transition between static/blur)
- Replaced reflective cluster glass for a dirty one
- Rearranged instrumentation, added working water temp gauge

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pic 1: <46km/h
Pic 2: >46km/h
9jm70pI.png

5mS9Gr4.png

@A3DR there is still a misprint in one of the Ferrari skins, "Blu Chairo Sabbia" should be correctly spelled as "Blu Chiaro Sabbia" ;)

Already checked all of the others, for both cars, and they looked fine

EDIT Also, would it be possible to make the odometers working, always through CM that supports this feature, please?

Last edited:
Pic 1: <46km/h
Pic 2: >46km/h
9jm70pI.png

5mS9Gr4.png

Yeah noticed, that's weird! don't remember messing with that material at all. Fixed for next update :)

@A3DR there is still a misprint in one of the Ferrari skins, "Blu Chairo Sabbia" should be correctly spelled as "Blu Chiaro Sabbia" ;)

Already checked all of the others, for both cars, and they looked fine

EDIT Also, would it be possible to make the odometers working, always through CM that supports this feature, please?

Fixed the name too, thanks! I might add more Shader Patch related stuff in the future, so I'll consider it. We'll see how it goes, I'll make another update once we have more features to add.

Noticed there is no car_wiper.ksanim file in the S1 animations folder. Copying this file from the stock TR to the S1 ani folder resolved the issue.

Initial mirror issue had to do with the BLM car app mirror being set to monitor mode versus mirror mode, strange. I just have changed it by mistake some time ago.

Last edited:
Adjustable mirrors and wipers working fine for me; no turn signals but I think that is as designed. Haven't driven these cars in quite some time so can't really compare the new physics to the old, but the TR is an absolute joy to drive. Thanks for the update.
(i didn't install the ts1.ini anywhere)

This is so good, thank you. I was already in love with this pack from day one, just because there is a TR 512 in AC (my dreamcar from when i was a kid, even before outrun) . This update takes it to new heights.
I've spent 4 hours straight in the Testarossa around LA Canyon(0.8) yesterday and never stopped smiling, thank you again for making this happen. A big big milestone in simracing for me has been reached.

working indicators are a great feature for street cars on cruise/street racing servers

I agree, it adds a little immersion when driving on public roads like LA Canyons. It is also useful for the leader of a cruise convoy to warn when he will turn on tracks with junctions, such as (again) LA Canyons.

Since I am too lazy to drive with the tire app open I will just ask this here: What are the recommended tire pressures for each compound for both cars?

And any plans to update the JOTA?

Also, with the shader patch it is pretty easy to give each tire compound a unique texture, would be nice to see that feature utilized also.

There seems to be a little defect on the TR's hood (both versions). Almost looks like if someone glued the badge in wrong place then tore it off and damaged the paint in the process :D

yopQY3Q.png

There seems to be a little defect on the TR's hood (both versions). Almost looks like if someone glued the badge in wrong place then tore it off and damaged the paint in the process :D

yopQY3Q.png
That's probaby the worst bug that's been on 3dsmax ever, it creates 2 vertices where there should be 1, and this happens. And it's completely random too, I haven't touched the hood since I first finished the model, so this came up literally out of nowhere. Fixed now :coffee:

The update is fantastic. but there's a tiny bug on the steering wheel that kinda grinds my gears.
Shouldn't be that noticeable, but on the black background it sticks out like a sore thumb
cyIiWb5.jpg

The update is fantastic. but there's a tiny bug on the steering wheel that kinda grinds my gears.
Shouldn't be that noticeable, but on the black background it sticks out like a sore thumb
cyIiWb5.jpg
Not sure what to look for in your screenshot so here's a clear one, black on black:
__custom_showroom_1551717068.jpg

@A3DR I am under the impression that the central mirror has got wrong proportions (I use 'real mirrors') :O_o: Could you do a quick check just to make sure please?
Will check that out, probably it's the mapping at fault, not the real mirrors plugin.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events