NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
They'll appear under their own category, not under Ferrari and Lamborghini, so also double-check that you're looking in the right place for them.

Hello.
The lights on TR512 do not illuminate the road like the rest of the cars do.
Lights pop up and turn on but no illumination from them.
Seems to be a problem only for me.
Is there anything i can do to fix this?

I think there were a few versions of the CSP where lights were broken. I'd bet you're using one of them. Try updating to a more recent one in that case.

I'd like to work on these next, Class B is all but finished.

Thanks for your replay.

I use csp 1.36 because it is the last version that works well with VR. I tried few others but it's the same.
It's strange because every other car that i try has normal working lights, including all other A3DR cars.

Maybe there are some files i can copy from some other car that has popup lights that work, without mismatch?

Thanks.

Success with headlights!!!
I replaced ext_config.ini file from assettocorsa\content\cars\a3dr_ferrari_512tr\extension folder with the one from assettocorsa\content\cars\corvette_c4_zr1\extension folder.
Kind of a workaround but it works.
I noticed that the one from C4 is much richer in content and thought the lights will maybe not be aligned or something but all seems ok.

As long as it works... :D

AlleyViper's been helping out with the Diablo config, I'll make sure we look over the 512TR before the update happens. (Which means we have plenty of time, probably.)

Success with headlights!!!
I replaced ext_config.ini file from assettocorsa\content\cars\a3dr_ferrari_512tr\extension folder with the one from assettocorsa\content\cars\corvette_c4_zr1\extension folder.
Kind of a workaround but it works.
I noticed that the one from C4 is much richer in content and thought the lights will maybe not be aligned or something but all seems ok.
That's a bad idea, since the ZR1 has different settings for lights than the 512tr.
You could also try deleting the ext_config file of the 512tr, perhaps CM/CSP can automatically guess/generate headlights for it then.

Saw you are doing an update, just thought I'd post this in case it wasn't seen in the NFS class B thread:
on the 512 TR model, i noticed that tail light casing is reflective in LODC, but not so in the higher detail LODs, creating a jarring transition when racing
LODC (i think)
HE7Ywnm.jpg

LODB

JW3sQaQ.jpg

also noticed that the diablo hasnt got headlights in Lod 2, dont know if it's easy to put something crude in place to enhance how this appears in replays for example.

errors in the last version:

Code:
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] TRIGGERGAS
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [RPM_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME_MAX
INIReader: content/cars/a3dr_ferrari_512tr/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WATER_TEMP] LUT

I've tweaked the 512's tail lights so they won't have specular, but that's a problem with AC shading, since they're recessed into the body, at a certain distance shadows turn off so it creates that effect of popping up. Check in CM, the shader remains the same, what changes is lighting.

Fixed Diablo lights already, we went through every extension file to make sure all cars look consistent to each other and no bugs.

Been notified about those errors as well, nothing really important but I'll see if I can fix them, so thanks!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events