Cars next GT3/GT4 car

Sorry, if its a repost, but Marco confirmed Cayman GT4 Clubsport, so the race car, to be a part of the future DLC, I don't know what that means to the road version, but I see no real reason to make a mod of it, unless you want to make it for them or just to challenge yourself, anyway, since Aston is not coming any time soon or at all, I voted Vantage.

Sorry, if its a repost, but Marco confirmed Cayman GT4 Clubsport, so the race car, to be a part of the future DLC, I don't know what that means to the road version, but I see no real reason to make a mod of it, unless you want to make it for them or just to challenge yourself, anyway, since Aston is not coming any time soon or at all, I voted Vantage.

yes I agree, it does sound like they are doing the Clubsport GT4, so there is indeed no reason for me to do it, .. I think the Aston seems to be the winner :)

although there is still something about that Nissan ... road 370z in AC is my favorite road car in AC .. so the GT4 version that's more racey, on slicks could be a blast!!! :)

Aston Martin Vantage GT4 2019.jpg

Do it, more GT4s could be cool. I know of one more on the way :)

Please tell me it's the XBow or the Sin R4? Pretty please

Saw that one last week. While I'm not especially a fan of the road car, or really even the upcoming GT4 variant, there is a certain amount of schaudenfreude in watching what is essentially a bloated Miata beat the likes of Mustangs, Camaros and Porsches... :D

[EDIT]
Capture.PNG

#XBowGT4orSinR4Confirmed

:D

Saw that one last week. While I'm not especially a fan of the road car, or really even the upcoming GT4 variant, there is a certain amount of schaudenfreude in watching what is essentially a bloated Miata beat the likes of Mustangs, Camaros and Porsches... :D
Yes I love the contrast between the large and small cars, looks so funny together on track. I too am not a huge fan of that Abarth, but I reckon the GT4 one could look cool, seemed to have a much larger width which looked menacing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back