Cars next GT3/GT4 car

Who are you? :O_o:
That remains classified for now

cow2.jpg

:)

I can prety much confirm that the Cayman GT4 ain't going to be in the Porsche packs, but there is a mod for it called Dorche GT4 which is payed but so cool! So there is no point voting on that car.

So my full focus is on getting the 370Z GT4 or the JAG!

hmm... many people - me included - don't like payware, so doing Cayman GT4 could actually be a good thing to do

hmm... many people - me included - don't like payware, so doing Cayman GT4 could actually be a good thing to do
I'm not saying you do not need to make it.. your content is always fantastic but why would you waste your talent on something that is already out there. And it's in 3th spot anyways... And with the payware problem. I know some sites where you can get all payware for free ;)

I'm not saying you do not need to make it.. your content is always fantastic but why would you waste your talent on something that is already out there. And it's in 3th spot anyways... And with the payware problem. I know some sites where you can get all payware for free ;)
lol, 2 illegal things right there.

I checked YT video of that Cayman and while the model looks good, textures/shaders could use way more work so yeah, it won't be wasted

but we shall see

I'm really happy to see how the Maseratti GT GT4 turned out, becasue it gives me high hopes that GT4 is actually great class for Assetto Corsa!!! becasue those car are slightly upgraded road going versions, not as extreme race cars as GT3 .. which makes them more difficult to race ! but way more rewarding!!

Guys it's just common sence... i the trailer they showed a Cayman GT4 but it's not the Racing GT4 version. it's the road legal one....

But we can argue about this all year so i'll leave it here..

Guys it's just common sence... i the trailer they showed a Cayman GT4 but it's not the Racing GT4 version. it's the road legal one....

They did show the road version, but that doesn't really mean they haven't licensed the GT4 clubsport, we have the road going versions of the GT3's.

Also, the one that appears on the clip is from a Porsche promo, so it doesn't mean that there's already a 3D model for the road going version instead of a clubsport. Time will tell!

yeah common sense would also dictate that kunos licensed the standard aventador yet we have the extreme version which i cant remember the name of.

Same with DP1 which was meant to have the RT35 yet there was a BMW 235i.

They may even make a janky Step1 variant to a road gt4 with full slicks instead of semis.

The only thing that the trailer confirmed were the ingame shots(919,962,991.2 carrera s, 917/30).

Seriously whats the chances of kunos actually ignoring the largest GT4 launch to date, the cayman gt4 clubsport launched and left one hell of an impression from its rivalry.

Then again its still small fry compared to some of the other porsches, they have a lot of the most successful cars of all time, i dont think the 996 will ever get beaten in that respect.

For the record, in the last LWTCHI stream the GT4 Clubsport was specifically mentioned as being one of the 24, unless this was a mix up.

Anyway, I loved your prototype in Project CARS Patrik and really happy to see that you're making models for AC. Would love to see the Aston or Nissan personally, but looking forward to any of your GT creations.

there are 2 main reason I consider F-type GT3/4

first - becasue it's - in my oppinion very cool car and it would be a fantastic race car imo
secondly - becuase it doesn't exist ( yet), it means that it's very unlikely that you can get this from Kunos or in some other game ( although GT7 has it) , becuase it's harder to license fictional cars based on real ones, it needs to be approved by manufacturer, and that won't necessary always happen

and currently, I'm not making anything GT3/4, I still have 3 main projects to work on, so no need to start new one (at least not yet)

Emil Frey are making loud noises about the F Type GT3 happening for next year.
http://sportscar365.com/industry/emil-frey-planning-jaguar-f-type-gt3/

They've been trying to let Jaguar give them permission to develop an F-Type for ages, well over a year. I think Jaguar has been refusing them permission whilst they have been considering making their own, but they seem to have given up in that (despite apparently making a test mule) to focus on Formula E (urgh), so may give Emil Frey permission and a little assistance now. It's far from certain though.

It was superb seeing two Emil Frey Jags at Spa though, lovely sounding cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back