Next Car Game: Wreckfest Updated & New Content Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Next Car Game Wreckfest Update.jpg

Bugbear Entertainment have released a new update for their Next Car Game Wreckfest title, bringing three new locations, a new car and some improvements to the core gaming experience.

As promised, the latest update to Wreckfest includes some new content for players to enjoy, and its more than just the new American 4 car previewed early last week. The October update adds yet another work-in-progress track that adopts the same extravagant naming structure found throughout the game, this time called the emotionally captivating "Mixed 4". With a brand new track, Bugbear have also added a Route 2 and Route 2 Reverse layout for Mixed 3, some new spectator grandstands across several locations and further development to the visual damage found in the game. Finally the latest update adds some further tweaking to the keyboard controller, with advice for players to set Speed Sensitivity to ~85

Wreckfest Preview.png

With a busy few weeks behind the studio following launch of the first playable version of new title Stuntfest, it will no doubt come as a great relief to players to find development continues for Wreckfest. A game with some considerable potential, no one can deny that Wrekfest needs that final push for the game to be considered a polished title, and with a port to console due to arrive sometime in 2017, Bugbear have a lot of work in front of them to ensure the game reaches the potential it surely deserves to achieve.

Next Car Game Wreckfest is available for Windows PC now and due to release on console during 2017.

The Next Car Game Wreckfest sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for the latest news and discussions regarding the game. Head on over and join in the conversation today.

Have you tried the new updated yet? What do you think of the game so far? Do you like the new American 4 car? Let us know in the comments section below!

Paul Watkins

The Mighty Forth Team
There are also many free mods you can subscribe to, I used a few here to make this Slow Motion clip which simulates British Banger Racing. I used to be part of a Team called The Demons (in real life), so I did a skin for a next generation team mate, Smosha 39.

It's good fun and getting better all the time.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 27.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 68 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • €3001-5000