1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC New Patch Speculation - We get there when we get there!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Blkout, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are we getting one today or is Kunos leaving us with the small updates over the last two weeks?

Let the rumors begin!

2. Seriously doubt it. Saw nothing to indicate we'll get one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. May be right, I fear you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

We're probably back at the 14 days update cycle.

And I'm still not convinced the game will be ready before the DLC in September.....so I take on bets for a DLC delay :D

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Someone said that there isn't a cycle any more - can't remember where I saw it, but I hope they're wrong...

6. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium Member

Didn't read anyhting like that, so I would assume that was just an assumption based on the constant minor updates after the MP release.

To me it seems like we are back on track as there were no Dev posts in a while really. Aris is probably busy with the DLC cars whilst the rest of the team keeps working on the missing features.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Apparently the last update was last Friday, and not 2 weeks ago.

So there should be no updates, since the schedule is every 2 weeks, remember.

8. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

I doubt that we get one today. Like it's been said we just got one last Friday.

9. Probably wishful thinking but there was a months delay for the MP release so maybe they'll make it up to use with some new content?

10. Why would there be an update today?

11. Haha. Probably not.

The best case scenario was 2 week gaps. Something went wrong, it was delayed (by a week, not a month), they fixed it. Now it'll be back to 2 week gaps most likely.

12. No booking!

13. Falk Massmann

Falk Massmann
    Premium Member

If something will get realeased today I recon it will be updates to MP like better collision detection and netcode optimizations.
    I doubt that there will be more content until they are at a satisfactory result for the MP experience. just my 2 cents

14. "delete booking" hopefully

15. We had a major update last Friday so I have no idea why anyone would expect anything today?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Because they've been off the 2 week schedule for well over a month now.

17. We had an update a week ago....stands to reason that the next one will be next week.....please don't tell me you feel 'owed' an update because of the MP delay.

Moot point anyway, day is over, Stefano has stated on Twitter that he is taking the weekend off and creating a space sim in the next two days.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Don't feel owed anything. I started a fun topic because people love to speculate about things. Didn't realize anyone was going to take it so personal honestly.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.