New Job

Plugins New Job 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
kunedo submitted a new resource:

New Job - Add a new job near drag race.

Description:
===========
Hello! Today I bring you a mod that adds a new job to the game similar a strawberries job, the place is very close to the drag track.
I'm sorry for my English.

Requirements:
============
-Requires Modloader.
-Requires game version experimental= 28.01.2018.

Installation:
============
Place NewJob.dll and...

Read more about this resource...

would it be possible to get these allpes in crates and then have to drive them to somebody who is buying them?
yes, my intention is to make 2 sales sites, one in the same place but you will collect less money and another one farther away but they give you more, that is the intention.

Same bug with me.I bring the apple crate at the same place as the strawberry crate, but i do not get money.Could it be the conflict with some other mod, and which one could it be?
the problem is there, the mod is not designed for you to deliver a box of apples or oranges at the stand of strawberries, oranges and apples are delivered in oranges site or apples site. Strawberries, let's say, is another company that has nothing to do with oranges and apples.

the problem is there, the mod is not designed for you to deliver a box of apples or oranges at the stand of strawberries, oranges and apples are delivered in oranges site or apples site. Strawberries, let's say, is another company that has nothing to do with oranges and apples.
You misunderstood me.I do deliver the box of apples where i should, as well as oranges, but i simply do not get the money.

You misunderstood me.I do bring the box of apples where i should, as well as oranges, but i do not get the money.Box just disappear, and money is not on the table.Any opinion?

You misunderstood me.I do bring the box of apples where i should, as well as oranges, but i do not get the money.Box just disappear, and money is not on the table.Any opinion?
the box disappears when you deliver it? do a test, remove all the mods except this one and try with a box to have if the money appears, while looking at me if I can find the problem.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.