New(ish) to R3E

I have been playing quite alot over the last 5 days or so, one thing im not sure about is whether my wheel (G27) set up is right? I have read a fair bit on the forums on wheel settings and installed the latest driver ect. But I seem to get a delay on the feed back when the car (McLaren GT3) starts to over steer and then spits me out in the opposite direction, not sure if this is correct? I tend to run both Logitech profiler and car steering setting at 360 degrees. When the value is set higher it is harder to keep control? Or is this something that can be sorted in the car setup?
By the way, Crue Chief is an awsome mod :thumbsup:

Have you set FF forces to negative value? Like -60% or -100%. Or a box called something like "invert FF". Is the car pulling to the corner instead of trying to go straight?
Oh, sorry, it's not the first sim you run. But just wanted to mention it, I'm sure you already knew this and the problem kies somewhere else.
Dead center issue is well known to many (please report with more cars tried), this corner thingy sounds to me kike inverted forces.
Steering linearity is 50%?

You might want a chat with our own Asfalt Razer. ;) I'm sure that's not his real name. Just a guess though.:whistling::whistling:

There are plenty of people using aliases that appear to be real names. How do you verify?
So what would be the difference?

My "real name" is below my screen name for the forums.
In teamspeak as well.
I was told that was okay?
I don't know how to change the name showing over the cars, once I'm in the races though.

My issue is that I would want to change my email address to unify my accounts - which I can't do. Stupid rule to have 1 email address forever.

So, if this is a problem, I will withdraw from further participation so as not to run afoul of the rules.

There are plenty of people using aliases that appear to be real names. How do you verify?
So what would be the difference?

My "real name" is below my screen name for the forums.
In teamspeak as well.
I was told that was okay?
I don't know how to change the name showing over the cars, once I'm in the races though.

My issue is that I would want to change my email address to unify my accounts - which I can't do. Stupid rule to have 1 email address forever.

So, if this is a problem, I will withdraw from further participation so as not to run afoul of the rules.
No problem at all. If you ever want to change your RaceRoom profile name, I believe you can do it in your R3E Account Settings.

Also, let's stay relevant to the topic.

@Hyper_Fusion,

follow what the guys said here for now.

Plus, we have an on going club right here, in case you guys want to join our races, 100% fun guaranteed: http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/r3e-racing-club-leagues.15/

And content related: My top pick 3 choices: DTM 2015, WTCC 2015 and ADAC 2014 or GT3 (your choice)

As Lorenzo has stated, you can very easily change your RRE name in game via the portal settings. A monkey could do it. It's the RD racing club rule to have your real name in both game and TS. I didn't make up the rule. And I don't know of anyone else using alias's in the RRE club.:cool: Don't see why you can't follow the rules like everyone else. You special? I also asked you via TS message and you ignored that.
But if you want to cry off, so be it. Cya .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I believe that you should set the degrees of rotation in Logitech Profiler to 900% and allow game to adjust settings,because the game sorts out the correct in car steering ratio,Play with the steering lock though.I'm sure someone with more Knowledge than me will be able to help you out more.

I will try this out tonight, cheers Phil.

Have you set FF forces to negative value? Like -60% or -100%. Or a box called something like "invert FF". Is the car pulling to the corner instead of trying to go straight?
Oh, sorry, it's not the first sim you run. But just wanted to mention it, I'm sure you already knew this and the problem kies somewhere else.
Dead center issue is well known to many (please report with more cars tried), this corner thingy sounds to me kike inverted forces.
Steering linearity is 50%?

It's defiantly not negative feed back, it all feels ok other than the delay.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back