New Enduracers rFactor 2 Preview Images Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Enduracers Endurance Series 9.jpg

The Enduracers Modding Team have released a number of brand new preview images for their upcoming rFactor 2 endurance mod, showing off several models across the Prototype and GT class field.

Well known for the Flat 6 Series rFactor 2 mod released in December last year, Enduracers have been hard at work these last few months working to bring nine manufacturers across three different racing classes to the sim. The proposed version 1 release will include four LMP2 specification cars in the form of the Ligier JS P2, Lola Coupe, Oreca 03 and Zytek. GTE will comprise five manufactures across six car models, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, BMW M3 E92, Corvette C6.R ZR1, Corvette C6.R 2012, Ferrari F430 GT and the Porsc... Flat 6 RSR. The third and final class will be the GTC category for spec Flat 6 GT3 cars as found in the standalone Flat 6 Series mod.

Although no news regarding when the Endurance Series mod will hit rFactor 2, Enduracers have confirmed this recent screenshot release will be the final communication from the team prior to a release "in the coming weeks".

Major news for rFactor 2 fans. Watch this space...

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. Head on over to our superb rfactor 2 Racing Club for you club racing fix and check out our modding database, where you will find a selection of top quality mods for rFactor 2.

Enduracers Endurance Series 2.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 3.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 4.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 5.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 6.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 7.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 8.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 10.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 11.jpg

Do you like the new previews? Do you think the Endurance Series mod will be a worthwhile download? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
If everything had to be scratch made and not ported over we would..
1. Be waiting for forever for even 1 car or track to get released
2. Have hundreds of pretty awful low quality mods (not that we already do)
3. There would be no such thing as a modding community

And also have to consider if it's worth to do this all. I mean... I admire people that do this for free, but seeing some people (the users) in the sim racing community.... at least for me if I was going to get into modding (and I seriously thought about this many times and started learning some things) I'd only go if it was meant to be sold

I hope you didn't think "you" in my post was to you actually. It was used in abstract and for people who actually do those things.
Yep, but my answer probably represents everyone that do "those things".

Hey people,

Come on folks, lets keep on topic about the awesome looking upcoming mod release, not the endless (and thankless) conversation about ripped content (which as far as I know is not relative to the Enduracers mod).

Please, stay on topic gents. Thanks :)

I hope you didn't think "you" in my post was to you actually. It was used in abstract and for people who actually do those things.

I do modding myself (not sim racing though), so I think I know what effort it takes to create content for any given game. On the other hand I think that you have to deal with how the internet works - a prinicple of law is that it is only valid as long as you enforce it. So unless Kunos pulls the trigger I see no way how you want to avoid it that people create conversions of content, may it be tracks, cars, sounds or what ever. Next to the fact that it is impossible to control private conversions. For me personaly it is important that I see that people spent some effort to create a conversion and looking at different mods for different platforms I got to say that some of them are well made and I am happy to use them. Conversions, may they be public or private are a good way to learn workflows and if the result is any good why not share them? But everyone has to decide for him/herself weather they want to use that content or not: that's the responsibility of the user. Maybe I am a bit too openminded in that regard, but you can't take anything with you once you leave this planet.

As for the pretty blatant accusions of Apex and Endu Racers ripping their content: it is quite interesting how allways the same people show up to have a go when anything negative related to rF2 can be said. Despite the fact that I find it quite disrespectful, I would welcome it if certain people even had the balls (even if non existent) to show a proof or anything and bring something to the table on their own. Groups like EnduRacers have given this community more than enough throughout the years ... for free, so maybe we should think about how we approach those guys more politely once they make a mistake. I am pretty sure that when I want to have a piss on AC I could find and post some bullsh*t within 30 seconds of search. Yet I don't see mentioned people taking the same meassures as for rF2 or Autombobilista for example.

The reason why Barcelona and Spa can be seen in the pics, is not to show off their track ripping skills and do any harm to Kunos on purpose but to show the cars in action. We saw some pretty nice ES preview pictures on other tracks aswell so I think it would not do any harm to them to take off the screenshots in question.

I do modding myself (not sim racing though), so I think I know what effort it takes to create content for any given game. On the other hand I think that you have to deal with how the internet works - a prinicple of law is that it is only valid as long as you enforce it. So unless Kunos pulls the trigger I see no way how you want to avoid it that people create conversions of content, may it be tracks, cars, sounds or what ever. Next to the fact that it is impossible to control private conversions. For me personaly it is important that I see that people spent some effort to create a conversion and looking at different mods for different platforms I got to say that some of them are well made and I am happy to use them. Conversions, may they be public or private are a good way to learn workflows and if the result is any good why not share them? But everyone has to decide for him/herself weather they want to use that content or not: that's the responsibility of the user. Maybe I am a bit too openminded in that regard, but you can't take anything with you once you leave this planet.
Is the principle though, and both users and creators have responsibility in making their own things or use with authorization from the one who made. For users is a bit more excusable since initially they might not know where it came from but once you know you can't ignore anymore. Worst than that is having people posting in the community that they support such practices. I know we leave our objects when we are dead, but with that excuse you're supporting people to steal from others anything anytime... even more when is simply for entertainment purposes.

Most of those "low quality mods" are precisely quick rips/ports... Also, it's important to differenciate legal ports and illegal ones. Some team that made some mod for rFactor and now ports it to rF2 or AC or whatever, it's fine.

while the eec cars are not just only converts ;) i spend a lot time on these cars to add a lot different versions of each car, a lot remaps to make more parts paintable, created a lot textures etc etc so beside the ripped content theres also a lot scratch content ;)

i think you can stop now... we all now know you dont like... but i know the people who always point on such things and make loooong dicussions about it also use it ;)

That Ligier looks dope. Look forward to some good multiclass racing. RF2 might equal RF1 with mods like this.
rF2 already surpassed rF1 the moment it was released.

A whole class of cars that handle like the flat 6 will be welcome, lookin' forward to givin' them a spin:thumbsup:
I really hope not, since the Flat6 tires are objectively and measurably flawed regarding grip loss at temperature among other things.

60gqtQW.jpg

It's baffling to me how a mod with major flaws like this is regarded as the pinnacle of rF2 mods, or even "game changer" according to some popular circus making figure who shouldn't be taken seriously, while other great rF2 mods are being dismissed and ignored.

Don't get me wrong, I want this mod to be good and even donated around $10, since I was looking forward to their prototypes, but with major flaws like this, still 8 months after the release, I'm skeptical.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen that around but I really like the way they handle, hopefully from an endurance race standpoint it will be addressed. :thumbsup:
rF2 already surpassed rF1 the moment it was released.

I really hope not, since the Flat6 tires are objectively and measurably flawed regarding grip loss at temperature.

60gqtQW.jpg

No one has made such claim. But BES (rF2) and EEC (AMS) clearly have ripped (GT3) cars.
Should I really show you the quote of a certain person who basicly accused any modding team ripping their GT3 cars, only because AC and Project Cars have GT3 cars? Despite the fact that it is totaly missing the point and off topic regarding this news and disrespectful against groups like EnduRacers, she even asked whether the cars are ripped from PC? I mean, really? EnduRacers were in business when Project Cars was a silent fart in the wind. Now they made a small mistake and the whole police brigade goes on a rampage. There is nothing wrong with pointing out problems, but it's a question of how you do it.

I am not stating that BES and EEC are not having ripped content. But what's the point actually and how is it connected to this news? I could show you tons of ripped mods for any platform if I try hard enough. I am just not obsessed enough with searching for the negatives in our small sim racing niche. As if the BES mod actually had any impact on the Project Cars sales. As if EnduRacers showcasing their own created cars on a private converted track actually had any impact on the sales of AC. Quality will speak it's own language. If a ripped mod for a DX9-cartoonish-looking game is of better quality than the original car or track then this says something on it's own. ;)

I definitely agree that the Flat 6 mod leaves much to be desired. The Reiza Boxer cup creates a standard to measure it against and I think the Flat 6 is found wanting.

Now few of us could ever say that's not how a Ligier Honda LMP2 car should handle but a rear-ish engine coupe race car like that is so ubiquitous that getting it wrong is just not in my view worthy of the praise that gets lopped on it. I think it actually handles awfully too so I have no idea why people like it so much.

Whatever you quote certainly won't come from this forum then, as I fail to see where does she mention that.
What ever he says won't mean nothing to me, he'll twist what ever I said to suit his needs, he is referring to my post on virtualR, where I expose Enduracers Modding Team of using a stolen licensed laser scanned circuit from Kunos Assetto corsa ported over to rfactor 2 to advertise and promote their mod, I couldn't care about their cars, as the quality isn't nothing to write home about, but if your favourite sim doesn't have content flowing, you're going to be hyped over anything you get, just don't have the bare face cheek to send media outlets updates of your mods, using ripped stolen content from a competing developer, ISI or Reiza wouldn't like it, or is it one of those, 'oh well they are making enough money as it is or I've paid for assetto corsa, so I'm allowed to port their content to my favourite sim, no wonder the drm developers switched platform, because of the blatant disregard for other peoples work, no wonder rfactor2 doesn't have any quality modding groups left to mod for it, a Enduracers Modding Team member seems to think it's all fine and dandy using stolen content, so where's the respect amongst other mod teams and developers.

Last edited:
Well, the thing is that you are in fact stealing content from another game, it doesn't matter if you give credit or not (unless the other party agreed that with you, which is highly unlikely).

Also having seen how hard is to make proper cars from scratch, it sucks for those who spend literally hundreds of hours modelling them, and then see how someone rips the same cars from another game with very little effort. And sadly many big websites and even some sim devs seem to not care at all...

So basically it's unrespectful for those who created the stolen content, and unrespectful for those who are really putting an enormous effort to create scratch content for a given sim. And them some will still complain that there are too little mods for X game....

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT. FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME, TELLS IT HOW IT IS..

I couldn't care about their cars, as the quality isn't nothing to write home about

You couldnt care less about rf2 period, yet look at the wall posts on RF2 news around the net to find you and your holier than thou condescending attitude, you have some major personal issues with RF2 its seems, whats worst is you are actively encouraged by certain people that revel in jumping at anyone that dare says anything negative about certain other titles.

no wonder rfactor2 doesn't have any quality modding groups left to mod for it

Right, right, lacking quality modding teams? simply because DRM mod team left RF2? man you are reaching there, can you actually provide a stat? how many "prominent" teams mod for AC and RF2, id argue there be more on RF2,if not about same, and when you consider how ridiculously easy it is to mod AC (text file), its not surprising some of the lesser skilled modders target AC, its also worth noting a lot of the "mod" teams for rf2 are actively engaged with the actual real life industry of motor sports, but I know this goes over your head, because you are very emotionally attached to this thing you have going.

And considering without a doubt AC still hosts the biggest ripped content available in any sim,very likely even surpassing rf1, I found one you tube site with almost the entire catalog of forza for AC, this from a community that claimed at the beginning of its life was going to be a new standard on not excepting "ripped" content in its ranks? and the community or devs have yet to do anything about it in the slightest(well accept point fingers at others), you could almost argue AC is deliberately set up to easily take advantage of ripped models from ppl that otherwise wouldnt have a clue how to mod properly, and then to top it off AC devs kill the official modding center, one of the only places with all original content, well played lol.

So the huge irony that ACs biggest fan girl, is found on every non AC modding post kicking up a unnecessary storm yet again over "ripped" content is too much, even, dare I say, funny.

PS, you should head over to garrys mod, where on steam workshop you can host thousands of pieces ripped content including Pcars officially, you'd have a field day there.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back