New Enduracers rFactor 2 Preview Images Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Enduracers Endurance Series 9.jpg

The Enduracers Modding Team have released a number of brand new preview images for their upcoming rFactor 2 endurance mod, showing off several models across the Prototype and GT class field.

Well known for the Flat 6 Series rFactor 2 mod released in December last year, Enduracers have been hard at work these last few months working to bring nine manufacturers across three different racing classes to the sim. The proposed version 1 release will include four LMP2 specification cars in the form of the Ligier JS P2, Lola Coupe, Oreca 03 and Zytek. GTE will comprise five manufactures across six car models, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, BMW M3 E92, Corvette C6.R ZR1, Corvette C6.R 2012, Ferrari F430 GT and the Porsc... Flat 6 RSR. The third and final class will be the GTC category for spec Flat 6 GT3 cars as found in the standalone Flat 6 Series mod.

Although no news regarding when the Endurance Series mod will hit rFactor 2, Enduracers have confirmed this recent screenshot release will be the final communication from the team prior to a release "in the coming weeks".

Major news for rFactor 2 fans. Watch this space...

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. Head on over to our superb rfactor 2 Racing Club for you club racing fix and check out our modding database, where you will find a selection of top quality mods for rFactor 2.

Enduracers Endurance Series 2.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 3.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 4.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 5.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 6.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 7.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 8.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 10.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 11.jpg

Do you like the new previews? Do you think the Endurance Series mod will be a worthwhile download? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
No, I don't like to see known modding teams releasing screenshots on ripped tracks (AC).
Agree, not meaning to spoil the party, isn't it funny how both rFactor 2 and Automobilista Now feature a full field of complete GT3 cars, now that Assetto Corsa and Project CARS are released, they have ripped the complete GT3 cars from Assetto Corsa and Project CARS, as seen in this EEC GT3 Mod video, which was also posted on Race Department.
http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/automobilista-mclaren-650s-gt3-at-kansai.19042/

Last edited:
Agree, not meaning to spoil the party, isn't it funny how both rFactor 2 and Automobilista Now feature a full field of complete GT3 cars, now that Assetto Corsa and Project CARS are released, they have ripped the complete GT3 cars from Assetto Corsa and Project CARS, as seen in this EEC GT3 Mod video, which was also posted on Race Department.

wow thx for the compliments so i did my job right... the 650s isnt from pcars and also it isnt from ac ;)
its just a mid poly car from a mobile game but anyway thx :D

noone is forcing you to play with such mods or on such tracks ;)
small quote i really really like
PetraGTC said:
My point of view:
I'm a modder without the scratch 3d modelling knowledge. I'm not a stealer, since i dont take credits for others ppl/companies work. I know they made it, they just made it for the wrong game:) So, for all those haters, stick to waiting, we stick to racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
noone is forcing you to play with such mods or on such tracks ;)
small quote i really really like

Well, the thing is that you are in fact stealing content from another game, it doesn't matter if you give credit or not (unless the other party agreed that with you, which is highly unlikely).

Also having seen how hard is to make proper cars from scratch, it sucks for those who spend literally hundreds of hours modelling them, and then see how someone rips the same cars from another game with very little effort. And sadly many big websites and even some sim devs seem to not care at all...

So basically it's unrespectful for those who created the stolen content, and unrespectful for those who are really putting an enormous effort to create scratch content for a given sim. And them some will still complain that there are too little mods for X game....

So you as a member of the morality police say that the GT3-Mods (by Apex, BES and Simtek) in rfactor 2 are ripped? And why do you post it here? This is not a GT3-Mod.

Would be amazing if the guys complaining would start modding stuff from scratch, if this is the problem providing models is the solution. :whistling:
And because people know how hard it is (from a beginner standpoint) to model a car, they respect others work and don't take it without their permission.
Maybe the time you spend getting those models from others, it could have been spent learning from a tutorial on how to model using a free software like blender. You just gained a skill from your hard work because stealing 100 models still won't give you the ability to make your own. So you will spend all your life stealing models from others. If this sounds like real life, is because it has a direct connection.

Last edited:
And because people know how hard it is (from a beginner standpoint) to model a car, they respect others work and don't take it without their permission.
Maybe the time you spend getting those models from others, it could have been spent learning from a tutorial on how to model using a free software like blender. You just gained a skill from your hard work because stealing 100 models still won't give you the ability to make your own. So you will spend all your life stealing models from others. If this sounds like real life, is because it has a direct connection.
No worries, I don't mod. Plus that's like... just how you think (which means literally nothing), won't change anything in my life and neither have "connection" [legit LOL here] :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back