Need for Speed: World

I've been driving it for weeks Maurice. It's typical NFS fare (arcade handling, powerups and such) so if that's not what you're into, I wouldn't bother. Still, it won't be costing you anything if you try it out.

Maurice Hurkmans;602918 said:
Is it worth dl'ing guys or is that just a waste of time?

No, it's pretty rubbish tbh.

Just wasted an hour playing it trying to find just one reason not to uninstall it but alas, the free space on my harddrive is more valuable to me.

Rob Shillito;603176 said:
stuff EA i payed for this game £14.99 so why do people who buy it now get it free?

All things have value based on time. Accountants take this into account in depreciation schedules. From an accountant's point of view, most PCs lose their entire value in 2 years.. and that is hardware, a very tangible asset. Software is even more prone to this effect. Don't blame EA, blame the world for how it operates.

Billy Davies;603204 said:
No, it's pretty rubbish tbh.

Just wasted an hour playing it trying to find just one reason not to uninstall it but alas, the free space on my harddrive is more valuable to me.

And this is why it lost value so quickly. Sad, but there it is

Well now that it's free, how many of us are playing (more to the point, how many of us like it? :tongue:) I know I certainly do, and I'm loving the game. Up to level 11 now, and I don't want to stop at all. If there are enough people on here playing NFSW, what say some of us meet up for a cruise around the world? :D

Well now that it's free, how many of us are playing (more to the point, how many of us like it? :tongue:) I know I certainly do, and I'm loving the game. Up to level 11 now, and I don't want to stop at all. If there are enough people on here playing NFSW, what say some of us meet up for a cruise around the world? :D

Just do heat 5 persuits to level quickly. :)

What are the online community numbers? Are there a lot of people playing? I heard a review on SRT saying the handling is a complete joke, and that you cannot spin the car at all. That is basically acts like its on rails all the time no matter what. Is this true?

Did anyone download it here? I just tried it out and it could be fun and hey it's free.:)

Supports wheels but no FFB. I might go back on again later.

Where to find it? It pops up on the ads that comes up just above the "feedbacks and Announcements" thread.
You need to catch it at the right time.

I play it Hiroshi.
Its good laugh, nothing to take seriously.
My ID is AlphaPolo I have sent a friend request to you ingame.
I will give you a race for a laugh :D although I have to say I am a bad driver and end up pin balling it around a few points.

• Deleted member 161052

Disappointed. As a NFS gamer addict, I would play the good old classics meanwhile I wait for the news about the new NFS game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back