Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you. I'll give that a try.

*That fixed the problem. Videos and pictures really don't do it justice. No wonder the Nordschleife is such a beast of a track. The twists and turns come up really, really fast.

Last edited:
I appreciate the work.

But maybe not a new release every three days? It messes all the servers up. Some people upgrade, others don't. Some have the upgrade, others don't have prior versions.

No sooner do I get a version then there's a new one out.

How 'bout once a week, at least.

I know, I'm going to be castigated for complaining or I'm going to be told not to use the track at all.

But that is not the point. I like the track and like to use it on a server. To avoid confusion, I'm simply suggesting a less rigorous update schedule.

Alan

snoops! i love how its going along.. this track is so much fun.
I dont have the hardware to run it smooth in multiplayer races though.. barely on SP and my computer is not that bad (not currently having issues with any other track)
just a thought but MAYBE you could do a light version? i mean this might be too much to ask and pointless for some people... but im sure that you can cut the aesthetics of it a way bunch and make it a lot lighter? i really dont care about how trees and shadows look.. but the track as it is and running smoothly..
again a lot of people wont see the point on this.. but well I might as well just ask... (I continue to use 6.1 for hot lapping because it runs soo much smoother than 9.x versions )
anyways.. thanks for a great track.
ps: maybe its easier with the new mods tools i dont know (**** about modding)

edit: how did i not read your recommendations on more fps... will give them a try thanks!

Last edited:
In official AC forums everybody is talking about Snoopy's incorrect layout of Nord!
Why the hack are you guys even bother with a slightly different layout of the track.

It is what it is, it hasn't be 100% correct, it is not laser scaned!
Just drive it, hotlap it, master it the way it is and stop bothering !!!
Peace

Last edited:
In official AC forums everybody is talking about Snoopy's incorrect layout of Nord!
Why the hack are you guys even bother with a slightly different layout of the track.

It is what it is, it hasn't be 100% correct, it is not laser scaned!
Just drive it, hotlap it, master it the way it is and stop bothering !!!
Peace
Ummmm.....WHAT? Could you please be more clear about what the heck you are trying to say because I don't get it. English is my first language.

Track isn't 100% accurate, specially when it comes to elevation angles and some sections being shorter than what they really are, but stop complaining already, these guys are giving us something to be entertained with while Kunos does the LS version, so say thanks and be thankful that at least we get a taste of the ring

Track isn't 100% accurate, specially when it comes to elevation angles and some sections being shorter than what they really are, but stop complaining already, these guys are giving us something to be entertained with while Kunos does the LS version, so say thanks and be thankful that at least we get a taste of the ring
Excuse me but I did not complain about a thing so be careful with accusations.

Ummmm.....WHAT? Could you please be more clear about what the heck you are trying to say because I don't get it. English is my first language.

Im just saying we shouldnt complain about Snoopy's slightly incorrect layout.
We should be thankfull that we have the Ring at all.
I know you aint complaining but a lot of them in official AC forums do.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.0%