1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiplayer question

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Andrei Sorea, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Hi everybody (*hello doctor nick*) - sorry for the Simpsons reference but couldn't help myself
    Anyway, i've bought dtm 2014 and adac gt 2014 yesterday on steam but noticed that all servers are completely empty for these 2 games/dlcs. So, I was wondering if there's anybody here who'd like to race sometime :)
    if you're interested just add me on steam, my username is aosorea
  2. yeah the ADAC and DTM experience servers are separate, so they are not as busy...at all. I don't ever see anyone on the ADAC. DTM gets busy sometimes...usually euro time.

fun cars, you will find races eventually, what time zone u in?
  3. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

You can play adac 2014 inside the raceroom experience as its not limited to the experience like dtm 2014.
  4. UTC+02:00, eastern european time zone
    I live in Romania. But I could enter the server at any time thanks to our beloved summer holiday.
  5. Krzysztof Volek

Krzysztof Volek
    Premium Member

You should check "Leagues and communites" on S3S's forums. Since dedicated servers had been introduced this section has become quite busy with many groups announcing various events.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thank you very much, I'll do that right now
  7. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I think the best suggestion I can give you, just take premium and race club events here at RD. You can choose between different class races every evening, drivers are friendly and you will get all the help or tips you need.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. I'll consider that,thanks. How much does a premium account cost ?
  9. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

It is 20€ for a year (there is price list somewhere, but I can˙t find it :unsure:) and you get access to all RD club races, no matter what game you want to play, some games are cheaper and I am sure, there are more benefits I even don˙t know, because the most important for me is the fact, I don`t need to look around the net for events and I always race with guys I know and trust them enough to fight bumper to bumper and door to door :thumbsup:
  10. My work s
    I have the same problem with empty lobbies. However, I'm hesitant to go premium being on the US West Coast (GMT -7 in spring/summer, -8 fall/winter). I feel that factor plus my work schedule would make premium a moot venture. I really dig R3E but I'm tired of crashers. I'm not particularly quick but I'm fairly steady and clean as possible even to the point of making a conscious effort to be a better marker.
  11. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

• Beer Beer x 1