AC Multiclass WEC @ Paul Ricard - Saturday 27 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
well that was the most boring multiclass race i've had so far... i went with a gt car assuming the competition would be a bit tighter, i ended up driving 1 hour completely on my own continiously watching my mirrors for lmp cars to approach. gt cars are not my style i guess, will be going with the lmp again next time xD

Sorry to anyone who's race I may have ruined, I just had a nightmare after being spun out of the lead and never recovered.

well that was the most boring multiclass race i've had so far... i went with a gt car assuming the competition would be a bit tighter, i ended up driving 1 hour completely on my own continuously watching my mirrors for lmp cars to approach. gt cars are not my style i guess, will be going with the lmp again next time xD

Well at least you now understand what the gt guys go through every week.. :thumbsup:
Well done the gt drivers for keeping at it every week:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you for the race everyone, that was freaken awesome.

Apologies to who ever I bumped heading into T3 on lap 1, the 3 cars in front sort of bottle necked and then the brakes on the Toyota with out engine braking really aren't much chop. I pulled off to the side and let a whole heaps of cars through so if I did spin anyone I hope you got the spot back.

After that got through the GT field and then had an awesome time racing with the rest of the prototypes was up to p4 when the stops started, think I was one of the earlier stoppers and unfortunately spun going through T1 after the stop (donk).

After everyone had cycled through was 6th, 11 seconds behind @Gero Mulkau spent the rest of the race battling, gaining a few seconds losing one and managed to catch him with a couple of min to go. To bring it home 5th. Thanks Gero we had an awesome battle throughout!

This was first race in an lmp1 in AC and have to say that Toyota would now be one of my all time favourite cars to drive, the hybrid power is awesome fun and really adds another level of strategy!

Last edited:
A fun race for me, not much of an AC player, there's something about the handling that usually puts me off, however, I really love the new 911 RSR. I had a pretty decent start and was up to 3rd in class after qualifying 4th by the end of the 3rd lap. The entirety of the race was essentially a two part battle with @Enzo Fazzi where I committed to taking on a new set of mediums and was able to make the time up and have a nice little battle at the end for 2nd in class. Gotta love Paul Ricard, and the quality of it as well.

Hopefully I will see most of you again for Monza! :)

Congratulations to all that managed to end the race, and to podiums of both classes.
Race results here:
upload_2017-5-28_8-24-31.png

Next week we will race in the temple of speed, at Monza.

I' so sorry I thought the race was today .. i'" stupid I have to make me some alerts :/

Hope you had a great race and my apologies to to not tell you this

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies