The following BOP will be used in the GT field:
  • BMW M3 GT2 0 kg
  • Ferrari 458 GT2 15 kg
  • Corvette C7R 25 kg
  • Porsche 911 RSR 35 kg 10% restrictor
For the prototypes:
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 35 kg 20% restrictor
Some important comunications for you gentlemen:
  1. We want you to be all connected to Teamspeak in order to receive race comunications, instructions, setup and driving tips, and last but not least, just to say "hallo". Also, being a club race, it's also kind to have some word each other, before, during and after the race.
  2. To all the GT drivers: under blue flags be predictable and keep always your racing line. Let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or move away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side. If the LMP1 car is approaching near a braking zone, keep your line and ease the manoeuvre leaving the inside at corner entry.
  3. To all the LMP1 drivers: drive carefully and don't be aggressive when you're approaching a GT car, the difference in speed between the 2 class is huge and the relative distance closes very rapidly, this means that it's quite easy to misgudge the car-to-car position and cause a collision.
  4. To all the drivers: in case of incidents/mistakes/spins, etc., please do not abandon the race, it's a form of respect for the others and, by the way, there is not a better chance to improve driving skills than these kind of races, even struggling in the last positions.
  5. Once you get cross the finish line and get the chequered flag, do not disconnect from the server but stay connected until the very last driver has completed his race. In this way we can have a congruent final classification, and, most of all, you show respect to backmarkers.
  6. Have fun. :thumbsup:
As I said, I won't be able to take part to the race, @Christian Moreau will be the staff member who will be in charge both in game and teamspeak during the race, so for any question ask him.

Family pushed up Memorial Day weekend plans. I'm out :cry:. I was really looking forward to this too as I love Paul Ricard Circuit.

Alright gents, unfortunately I don't have admin rights in this part of the forum so I can't edit the sign up list.

Sign outs
Lucas Gerlach (TS040)
Dennis93 (TS040)
PaulH (R18)

1. Ryan (C7R)
    @xoSx.Racing, @jrcfc19, @justinas55, you guys can race, however, you can only chose from what is listed above as I am not able to change the server settings. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%