AC Multiclass WEC @ Paul Ricard - Saturday 27 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was looking forward to make this race but eventually some commitments came up for the weekend and won't be able to take part to this race.
@Christian Moreau will be the staff member who will be in charge both in game and teamspeak during the race.

Rolling Start Instructions

1. All the cars will regroup at the exit of the Bendor (corner n. 8).
  2. From this point proceed at 100 km/h in a 2 lines formation keeping the same distance on the starting grid (about a car distance each other). It's important for safety reasons to keep the distances and do not stay close each other nose-to-tail or door-to-door.
  3. When the first car crosses the start/finish line in front of the grid it's green flag for everybody and the race starts. To make things easier for all, the first driver on the grid says "green green green" on Teamspeak.
  4. Be wise and careful at the first corners: possible reports of incidents that would happen between corner 1 and corner 4 will be judged severely, so take it easy because the race is 1h long and eventually there will be more opportunities to overtake.
upload_2017-5-26_16-4-42.png

Like Giuseppe said, I will be running this Saturday's event. Please make sure to read the above instructions to understand how the race start procedure will work. Remember, TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY, as it will be required for start procedure communications and may also help out with inter-class overtaking during the race. Please make sure to have your full name (first name last name) in both Teamspeak and in-game so that I can confirm those joining the server are indeed on the sign-up list.

Apart from that, a quick reminder that this is a 1 hour race, meaning you will not win it in the first corner on the first lap. Please practice caution during the first few laps and let's make this a good race! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back