F1 2010 MP tyre rules

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This may be a silly question but in online races more than 10% can you do the race without changing tyres. I mean does the rule (set of hard + soft) not apply. If this is the case is it only when the rules are "reduced."

Thats what I thought. Had a race tonight where the guy in front stayed about the same distance ahead of me the whole race, I stopped and lost about 20+ seconds but he didn't seem to stop! He/she finished about a pit stop ahead (28sec). Suppose they must have stopped at some stage, I must have missed it, maybe it was early on.. ah well cheers anyway

If its raining you dont have to run option+hard... but i'm not sure if you have to change to wet tyres. I had once a race at melbourne where it started "raining" ( no drops on the screen though) after the 3rd lap ( 20%race), I was on primes and decided to stay out until the rain got heavier. This was the case on the 2nd last lap of the race but as soon as i crossed the start/finish line i got disqualified because i didnt change to option tyres.
So is there a rule that says you have to change to wets or inters when it starts raining ? or what's rain for CM i mean i had drops on the screen halfway through the 2nd last lap ....

I had a race at spa online,50% race.Started on options,than changed wit primes.TOwards the end of the race started to rain but sticked with the primes,luckly race finished so i didn't do any other pit stop.
I know from 20% races pit stop is mandatory,who doesn;t do it is Dq.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.