MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

I used physics mod of surfer78z, I edited the leaning angle and the rest you told me, and it works PERFECTLY. Thank you, you're an amazing modder. When you upload anything, you will have 5 stars feedback!

I used physics mod of surfer78z, I edited the leaning angle and the rest you told me, and it works PERFECTLY. Thank you, you're an amazing modder. When you upload anything, you will have 5 stars feedback!
Nice words from you :) it's a pleasure to share everything with the community.
The MOD could be released in July as the past years ;)

what happen if you change the rear to 0? haha
PA1481930.jpg

I'm working on the Launch Control System.
I really hate how it works by default: the tyre spins in a big cloud of smoke, the bike shakes violently and everything ends in a bad start.

I'm asking to some wise modder who edited it in the past how to tweak the LCS to make it smooth.
I changed every string with no success at all.

Any suggestion would be helpful.
Cheers

I don't know if that's the correct place to ask, but since there isn't a thread regarding modding questions/requests, this is the only one where I can get help. Is there a way to fix the shortshifting when using automatic gearbox? Especially on Moto3 it's very annoying, 1st gear it's usually fine but the 2nd it's ridiculously short, and I lose a lot of acceleration. I know, I should move to manual, but I just can't.

I'd really appreciate if someone could make a mod about this, or explain me how to do it myself (I know nothing MGP series modding tho)

Was a bit held up in progress due to me thinking I do not have an updated version. I purchased the game on June 23rd, so there should be no additional update anyways, HOWEVER, why does Milestone not update their version numbers on the splash launch screen. Version 1.000 EVEN in the .exe MotoGP file. How do they keep track?? Anyways, all good now...

Last edited:
Some next textures for 2005-2007 mod. Now Ilmor with McCoy and Blata WCM with Ellison. Of course helmets are still wrong, don't care :)

Attachments

• MotoGP17 2017-07-03 00-29-40-31.jpg
    MotoGP17 2017-07-03 00-29-40-31.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 289
  • MotoGP17 2017-07-03 00-29-49-77.jpg
    MotoGP17 2017-07-03 00-29-49-77.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 266
  • MotoGP17 2017-07-03 00-30-14-08.jpg
    MotoGP17 2017-07-03 00-30-14-08.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 275
  • MotoGP17 2017-07-03 00-30-19-34.jpg
    MotoGP17 2017-07-03 00-30-19-34.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 250
So basically they deleted my mod because the files have to be downloaded from RD.
But RD only allows up to 500 MB mods.
How am I supposed to upload mods for next gen games when the limit is 500 Mb?

Even if I upload only the modded files, the final mod will be much bigger than 500 Mb.

This is utterly ridiculous and I am pissed. Good luck RD with making money if users' mods don't attract visitors anymore ;)

So basically they deleted my mod because the files have to be downloaded from RD.
But RD only allows up to 500 MB mods.
How am I supposed to upload mods for next gen games when the limit is 500 Mb?

Even if I upload only the modded files, the final mod will be much bigger than 500 Mb.

This is utterly ridiculous and I am pissed. Good luck RD with making money if users' mods don't attract visitors anymore ;)
You could create a page on facebook

You still can upload track by track as you did the past years. It's easier for us to download them and you don't need to re-upload the whole thing at every single update.
I know how annoying can be to see your own mod deleted for such a silly reason, but keep that masterpiece just in your hard drive is a shame

You still can upload track by track as you did the past years. It's easier for us to download them and you don't need to re-upload the whole thing at every single update.
I know how annoying can be to see your own mod deleted for such a silly reason, but keep that masterpiece just in your hard drive is a shame
The mod told me to split the mod in parts. But even if I split them in parts there would be too many threads and it would be a waste of time to keep track of each one both for me and the users.
For me it's so much better to have one thread and one archive to update. Uploading everything is not a problem because I have fiber at home so it doesn't take too much. I just let it upload and post the updated mod..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 71 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 49 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 51 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 5.8%