More Race07 WTCC events

H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.
I just spent some time in the European Racing/American Racing Club forums and discovered there isn't many standard Race07 WTCC events in there. I would like to see a lot more of those.
Since I don't have Race On/STCC, only Race07/GTRE, I can't join since mostly events (WTCC) requires Race On. And I don't want to pay 24,99€ to get some new cars (the Muscle cars, and to be honest, those cars doesn't interest me) and two new tracks. Or purchase Race On bundle (29,99€) to get Race07, STCC, or Race On, when I already own Race07.

Is it possible that this can happen?

Next and probably last question: When I fire up "Race 07" and have a look at the available internet games, I can only see a couple WTCC events. But about 180 or more events of "unknown" class. Does the "unknown" text want to tell me that my "Race 07" installation is way too old and I should better upgrate to "Race On" in order to see more details about the servers?

'Unknown' means that you do not have the content required to join that server. Its either because it uses cars from an official expansion that you don't have (Evo, STCC or Race On), or because it uses a custom mod that you don't have. (eg, RD uses one of the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup mods for weekly events.)

Edit: Ack, ya beat me.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8690/ 10 euros

Simbin could have made a great gesture by including all the old stuff in the latest Race On release if you ask me. They have made it so complicated with all those expansions with the strangest names that nobody (including simbin) understands how it works anymore. Average Joe doesn't understand that Race 07, Stcc, GTR Evo and Race On are basically the same game (only newer content).

If somebody has an idea how we can make this more clear please let us know.

Race 07
Race 08
Race 09
Race 10

^^That would have made sense to people.

100% agree Bram..

I bet a lot of people that don't have STCC would buy it if Simbin / or Steam said ok, lets knock it out for £5.99 ect as it's an addon rather than the lack of sales @ £13.99, I know for one I would buy it as like many I'm a sucker for a deal lol

I have no doubt it's a great addon ect just not worth the extra £13:99 ontop of what I'm paid out already lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back