Monza quali slipstream

I'm still for the idea to prohibit team driving in qualification. Although a private quali session wouldn't fit in the FSR picture imo.

Just don't allow drivers from the same team to slipstream eachother to a faster time in their outlap. Because of the extraordinairy draft in this mod, an unrealistic amount of time can be won and it will turn the quali session in to one big circus. Bigger teams will have a huge advantage! In order to keep it as close to real F1 as possible, it think this is a more realistic measure.

But either way, it needs to be cleared up by a race director, so we can anticipate

• Kjell-Einar Svendsen

McLaren had their drivers tow each other at Indianapolis a few years ago, didn't they? Think it was Coulthard and Hakkinen. With the qualifying format F1 have now, you don't really have time for this, but it isn't banned as far as I know, and would be beneficial if one team concentrated heavily on one driver.

Edit: btw I do not have any preference for what should be done. No points are awarded in qualy anyway.

I'm with Atze on this. Plus you need to think about teams who don't have ~4 fast drivers, some teams have only 1 driver, few drivers with different speed levels or drivers from different time zones what makes it hard to practice it before qualy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back