Monday Night EU racing?

Jimi Hughes

RDMCC S6 Champion
Hi guys.

I've finally managed to get myself online racing regularly whilst at uni, but i'm still limited tot he days which I can race due to commitments with the girlfriend. Im only really online Monday, Tuesday and late Wednesday night (US mini's work permitting!!). Ive notised over the last few weeks that there arn't really any EU races running on a monday evening at the moment. Tuesday's are in a bit of a transitional period after the GT1 series has come to an end but GT races are being run, bit it'd be great to get a regular monday race on the rota.

Im not sure weather this is again due to a league or series having recently come to an end, but im sure im not the only one who wants to see this gap in the week filled? Im not really fussed about what type of race/car is used, i enjoy all the cars on the game, and i'd like to get myself out of the public rooms on a monday!

Any word on this, or thoughts for what you'd like to see would be cool

As I said i'm happy to race anything. But if i was to put in a suggestion, besides my favorites for close racing (i.e. mini's) i'd like to see something like a radical or caterham alternating night, using different classes each week would be cool.

But like I said, anything would do!

I also agree with the super touring 98 suggestion. A bit of nostalgia with those 'proper' touring cars!

If no-one is free to run events on a Monday night I am happy to do all the organisation and run the event, but i assume only RD staff can do this?

I would love an event on monday! As I stated before in another thread, I would bring some more types in! Radicals, Caterhams, FBMW, Muscle cars, etc. There's a huge variety of cars, I just simply don't like to have the same cars on the same days every week! There must be at least 1-2 changing events!

Woohooo back from the dead - for a while at least!

I also have commitments that effectively rule out racing on most Thursday and Friday nights and a other factors rule out being able to commit to a definite fixed weekly league so I'd love some Monday events - not STCC2 though, as I don't have it yet - as always I'm waiting until I find a boxed version (call me old fashioned!) - No idea if SIMBIM will even release it on Disc.

Anyways I think the RR would be a good idea but they take a bit of getting used to, and most people might want something a bit less intense on the first night of the working week, so maybe something more mainstream (tracks and cars) for the Mondays would be a better idea?

Mini Mondays perhaps? On stock Tracks Perhaps?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.