Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you do makes camera for all cars? like promised update

Attachments

• f120111.jpg
    f120111.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 383
Any chance of you merging your cams with the t-cams of IcemanLFS? this would be the perfect mod if you did :)

Just dont ask for such!!!

--
And for all others im sorry that my 1.5 version isnt up yet but im verry busy with my store and simwheels right now. I finish the wheelmods this week and for sure got some time then todo it. It will also be the final and last campack coming up.;)

Capture.JPG
You should verify your games cache via steam, that has nothing todo with my mod.
That problem is encountered in Modmate's and IcemanLFS's camera (can't change camera). I verified game's cache and Steam rewrited all mod files to default files.(wheels,tyres,camera etc):(

maybe u do it again in the folder ordner, and go in a timerace or fastrace, and do the right cam you want.
i had the same problem, but now it works, after changeing the cam ingame on time/fast race u can go in a online race and check it.
thanks modmate^^
sry bad english^^

maybe u do it again in the folder ordner, and go in a timerace or fastrace, and do the right cam you want.
i had the same problem, but now it works, after changeing the cam ingame on time/fast race u can go in a online race and check it.
thanks modmate^^
sry bad english^^

No! The problem will repeat after 2-3 races! Again, again and again! I know this... after i sett my prefered camera in Quick race menu, this will work for few races and again, i can't change camera before the race start. In Quick race menu the camera has changed ! See in IcemanLFS's camera thread!

No! The problem will repeat after 2-3 races! Again, again and again! I know this... after i sett my prefered camera in Quick race menu, this will work for few races and again, i can't change camera before the race start. In Quick race menu the camera has changed ! See in IcemanLFS's camera thread!

I doesnt get that error no matter what i try. Im on the latest update and JUST my cam mod installed. I recently done a fresh install to reproduce that but seriously it doesnt happen.
Please recheck again if you dont have any other mods installed, and also you could do a FRESH install of F1, just backup your profile before.

Greets Modmate

Thank you Modmate for your response.That error isn't from your mod but i don't know what determine it because i have cars,tyres,wheels,garages,suits,helmets in HD resolutions.I can't run F1 2012 only with camera mod.

Well you can though, just make a fresh install and next time better make a backup of all original files. That way you can have a look yourself what causes the bug, if youve done that before you wouldnt say its due to my cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back