Resource icon

Tracks Modern Jerez 2013 Track Update 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
werbebild1.jpg

shrapnell submitted a new resource:

Track update - modern Jerez 2013 - Winter Testing Edition
a modern update for the Jerez circuit with a lot of new and reworked textures

Ahoi F1 Fans

I create a modern version of the Jerez circuit for some F1 wintertests. Of course the track is not 100% accurate and I still have some difficulties with some textures, but I hope you have a nice time on the "new" modern version of Jerez.

CHANGES
- a reworked landscape
- reworked curbs and track details including new gravel pits, walls and track lines
- a reworked modern mainbuilding & pit lane
- new sponsorboards added

and many more little changes

I recommend to...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

thx! :inlove:

on your picture you can see new bigger gravel pits, so it's more diertier. i know that jerez is somtimes more similar a desert, but in the wintertest season or at the beginning of spring it is more green :p

for example, if there is the moto-gp race, there are many yellow and purple flowers on the grass near the crubs :whistling:

i have viewed many vids from jerez, and I decided to give that track a little green touch. But there are still dirty und rough parts in the landscape.

on your picture you can see new bigger gravel pits, so it's more diertier. i know that jerez is somtimes more similar a desert, but in the wintertest season or at the beginning of spring it is more green :p

for example, if there is the moto-gp race, there are many yellow and purple flowers on the grass near the crubs :whistling:

i have viewed many vids from jerez, and I decided to give that track a little green touch. But there are still dirty und rough parts in the landscape.

I like everything from your mod, but the reason I will not use it is because I like the desert style more. If you can make both version I will be sold :thumbsup:

if you want the classic dirty desert version you can delete the tracksplitt.pssg file from the mod, this file is for the ground of the track. than you got the old (dirty) :cool: tracklines, curbs and of course your dirty dirt :D

Maybe I can figure out to keep everything you did and keep the dirty dirt lol, like I said awesome work. So it's 2013 sponsors on the track ? and what else ? new tarmac and curbing ?

and what else ? new tarmac and curbing ?

the most changes on track are in the postup.pssg and the postup2.pssg files. For example the modern main building.
But the modding progress is still not finished and maybe the next version get more dirty landscapes :rolleyes: It's not so easy to handle this stuff. As a example, I change one green part and it looks nice but on the other side the track it looks like crap. But thats modding ...

Awesome idea just wish I had thought of it ,,,,,,,,:(
Anyway all the Track textures are inside all the Tracksplit PSSG,,,,
The best way would be to create your own Textures I enjoy that part the Most;)
Just find a Track which is already inside the Game where the Run off areas are same Colour and the Grass is the Same Colour This will add a lot more Realism to the Track,,,,,,:thumbsup:
I Would like to Help out in any way if you wish for the Textures and stuff just ask I will jump straight in,,,,,,:thumbsup:
Also Please rename the Entire track info to Jerez Test Circuit with Official track testing Logos and this will push it to the next level,,,,,,,:)

The image is from a MotoGP race, looks very desert-like so It's better to update the gravel and such things. You do your part. ;)

Awesome idea just wish I had thought of it ,,,,,,,,:(
Anyway all the Track textures are inside all the Tracksplit PSSG,,,,
The best way would be to create your own Textures I enjoy that part the Most;)
Just find a Track which is already inside the Game where the Run off areas are same Colour and the Grass is the Same Colour This will add a lot more Realism to the Track,,,,,,:thumbsup:
I Would like to Help out in any way if you wish for the Textures and stuff just ask I will jump straight in,,,,,,:thumbsup:
Also Please rename the Entire track info to Jerez Test Circuit with Official track testing Logos and this will push it to the next level,,,,,,,:)
Sure why not, I'm a little bit busy at the Moment. Thanks for your coment

shrapnell updated Jerez 2013 - Modern Winter Testing Edition with a new update entry:

Track update - Jerez 2013 - Winter testing edtion

werbebild1.jpg

Changes

- landscape reworked, The track is now more dusty and closer to the real track
- complete reworked modern main building and pit lane
- reworked and updated sponsorboards
- many textures reworked like curbs, walls, ambulance cars, lorrys, marquees and so on...

Thanks to Reddvers & TheJIfan for a couple of textures and Ryder for his awesome modding tools!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea