Modding Requests Thread

hi all im new to this so i wonder if anyone can help me at all. i would like to no if you can edit who your team mate is in career mode i have downloaded Ryder Database Editor just cant seem to find away to do it dose anyone no if you can do thing thanks Brett13of9
Well in Database you have the f1drivers tab. In that look for the stats_driver_level Column. You need to Increase the Level for the Player who you want to be your team mate than the Current Team mate Value.
Eg: If you want Massa to be your team mate instead of Alonso. Then Increase Massa value 46 or More and you can see him as a Team mate instead of Alonso at Ferrari.
This worked in 2011 and i didn't tested in 2012 but i think it works as both games are Pretty same.

2013-03-23-Helm-GP-Malaysia-03.png
2013-03-23-Helm-GP-Malaysia-01.png
can some one make vettel sepang helmet
2013-03-23-Helm-GP-Malaysia-02.png

can someone make new steeringwheels for all cars and the force india skin on mclaren car but so that you can replace the force india and have the mclaren and the force india in the game?

Are there any mods out there to let you adjust the AI difficulty? I am not great at this game even with custom setups and my skill level seems to fall somewhere between intermediate and professional and it's incredibly frustrating, almost to the point where I just want to quit. I downloaded the big realism mod that has improved AI along with the safety car fixes among other things but I didn't notice much help with the difficulty. I use a 360 controller, I don't have a real expensive steering wheel or anything, which I know isn't ideal but it's what I've got. Any help or suggestions would be great.

Are there any mods out there to let you adjust the AI difficulty? I am not great at this game even with custom setups and my skill level seems to fall somewhere between intermediate and professional and it's incredibly frustrating, almost to the point where I just want to quit. I downloaded the big realism mod that has improved AI along with the safety car fixes among other things but I didn't notice much help with the difficulty. I use a 360 controller, I don't have a real expensive steering wheel or anything, which I know isn't ideal but it's what I've got. Any help or suggestions would be great.
ye true life ai has been changed to have semi pro difficulty :p try out just pick inter difficulty

Ok guys this is my wish list:

Brawn GP skin for force India( I've seen a great skin of brawn gp made already but it replaces mclaren why? No one wants to replace his mclaren)
http://f1fastlap.blogspot.gr/2013/03/brawn-gp-team.html

Garages and pit crew for jaguar skin
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/jaguar-r4-caterham-skin.59712/

Garages and pit crew for porsche skin
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/fantasy-gulf-porsche.192/

Gulf aston martin for force india or caterham
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-martin-car-skin-garage-steering-wheel.63881/

BMW for sauber with garages and pitcrew(ive got one skin but hasnt got anything from garages and pitcrew)

More released skins from ML2166 :D

I hope there are more people in here agree with my request to make our fantasy formula 1 better!!
All of you guys do a great job!

Hey guys i'm posting here to ask your about a personal helmet !
He seems he is hamilton's helmet when he was in maclaren but with personal attachement i do some add on photoshop and i want my helmet is like that please ! I'm not a beast in photoshop il hope that's will work ^^ Thank you so much !
1367153562-helmet-top.png
the top of the helmet
1367153578-helmet-back.png
Back of the helmet
1367153597-helmet-front.png

and finally the front of the helmet !
Thanks you so much for your futur work !
Up please

Ok guys this is my wish list:

Brawn GP skin for force India( I've seen a great skin of brawn gp made already but it replaces mclaren why? No one wants to replace his mclaren)
http://f1fastlap.blogspot.gr/2013/03/brawn-gp-team.html

Garages and pit crew for jaguar skin
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/jaguar-r4-caterham-skin.59712/

Garages and pit crew for porsche skin
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/fantasy-gulf-porsche.192/

Gulf aston martin for force india or caterham
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-martin-car-skin-garage-steering-wheel.63881/

BMW for sauber with garages and pitcrew(ive got one skin but hasnt got anything from garages and pitcrew)

More released skins from ML2166 :D

I hope there are more people in here agree with my request to make our fantasy formula 1 better!!
All of you guys do a great job!

To the brawn:
Its made by Gerald Chinoy and is also released here on rd. Its based on the mcLaren, cause it fits better. But you could for example take this skin and have 2 McLaren models, but one with the original mc and one with the brawn. You just have to replace the brawn witha different team, for exaple for HRT.

To Porsche: You could take the garage from the last link, there is a garage included.
BMW Sauber for 2007 is finsihed, with pit crew, garage, and everything else, but will released when everything from our F1 2007 mod is finished.

To the brawn:
Its made by Gerald Chinoy and is also released here on rd. Its based on the mcLaren, cause it fits better. But you could for example take this skin and have 2 McLaren models, but one with the original mc and one with the brawn. You just have to replace the brawn witha different team, for exaple for HRT.

To Porsche: You could take the garage from the last link, there is a garage included.
BMW Sauber for 2007 is finsihed, with pit crew, garage, and everything else, but will released when everything from our F1 2007 mod is finished.

Thats great amn i had no idea that this is possible to replace HRT for example with a second mclaren skin thats awsome man thanks alot for the tip;)

To the brawn:

One last question my friend. do i have to get to the cars folder and then to ca folder
and rename everything from mc to ca for example if i want to change caterham with brawn gp?

One last question my friend. do i have to get to the cars folder and then to ca folder
and rename everything from mc to ca for example if i want to change caterham with brawn gp?

Yes, thats exactly the way its done. You have to copy the whole mc2 data and rename it to ca2 (every single file) and then replace the ca things.

But the balance and track file is not needed, it contains things like the performance of the car, if you want it to stay as fastas the mc copy them, too, if not, do not copy them.
In the livery_00 and livery_01 data are the helmets, in the livery_main the texture of the car. The files which are not in seperated folders are important, they contain the 3D model of the McLaren and the camera positions, which are for every car different.

Yes, thats exactly the way its done. You have to copy the whole mc2 data and rename it to ca2 (every single file) and then replace the ca things.

But the balance and track file is not needed, it contains things like the performance of the car, if you want it to stay as fastas the mc copy them, too, if not, do not copy them.
In the livery_00 and livery_01 data are the helmets, in the livery_main the texture of the car. The files which are not in seperated folders are important, they contain the 3D model of the McLaren and the camera positions, which are for every car different.
Man really thanks a lot for the advise I really really appreciate it!!! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.