MGP13 Modding Questions Thread

Did someone ever give a look at how to modify riders performances?
I wanted to modify database and also swap some riders (Yonny, Laverty, etc.), I know how to modify graphical stuff like rider's photo, number, age, poles, etc. but I can't modify invisible ingame stats like performances etc.
On the other hand I hope there is a faster way to avoid all this work about invisible stats, maybe just relinking riders to another bike, but I'm struggling to understand in which DB file the riders' relink is located. Is someone able to help me?

Did someone ever give a look at how to modify riders performances?
I wanted to modify database and also swap some riders (Yonny, Laverty, etc.), I know how to modify graphical stuff like rider's photo, number, age, poles, etc. but I can't modify invisible ingame stats like performances etc.
On the other hand I hope there is a faster way to avoid all this work about invisible stats, maybe just relinking riders to another bike, but I'm struggling to understand in which DB file the riders' relink is located. Is someone able to help me?
Laverty is in 2014 too, with De Puniet.
It is somewhere in the performances folder in MOTOGP.MIX or DATA.MIX
That's all I know.

Is there anyway to make game more difficult? I'm having my settings on "realistic" and it's ok on qualifications - I have to ride really fast to get in the 1st row, but in race I finish about 30s before other riders. It's not interesting.

BTW Would anyone be interested in playing via multiplayer?
Wrong thread mate. Come on, you know the rules. ;)

Is there anyway to make game more difficult? I'm having my settings on "realistic" and it's ok on qualifications - I have to ride really fast to get in the 1st row, but in race I finish about 30s before other riders. It's not interesting.
No, the AI is set to 100% so that's what the fast you can get.

Hi cant we change bike performance and sound of the bike ? because i already change came ioda suter bike change to yzrm1

MotoGP13 2013-12-17 11-15-06-54.jpg

MotoGP13 2013-12-17 11-15-23-79.jpg

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• MotoGP13 2013-12-17 11-15-06-54.jpg
    MotoGP13 2013-12-17 11-15-06-54.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 330
i have a question. why when i tried to replace the GFX.MIX always pop out "this file is set to read only, try again with defferent file name". i already turn off the read-only, but what i got is eror from mixfile :(. i dont know what im supposed to do. thanks anyway :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.