Modding Questions Thread

Hallo my friends. I play f1 2012 with F1 2013 Mod in Career Mode. I play only 25% of the race distance. Is there any mod to reduce the 25% distance laps? The number of laps varies from 14 to 18. I would like to play only 5 or 10 laps max. Thanks in advance.

Hallo my friends. I play f1 2012 with F1 2013 Mod in Career Mode. I play only 25% of the race distance. Is there any mod to reduce the 25% distance laps? The number of laps varies from 14 to 18. I would like to play only 5 or 10 laps max. Thanks in advance.
You can in database under track_model by num_laps change the distance... maybe i have 30laps...and in 25% this are 8 laps

• Deleted member 147278

Hello wonderful F1 Modders , I have seem to have run into a bit of a sticky situation. Some time ago i asked a question relating what changed were you spawn on track when using "Flying lap" in P and Q. I have figured out that it might related to reducedmechanics.jpk and i have used a JPK extractor to get the files out , the problem is that i have no clue how to edit these 2 files called Track and Default since they are in .rm format. So how would i got about editing them ? I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with this. :)

Hello wonderful F1 Modders , I have seem to have run into a bit of a sticky situation. Some time ago i asked a question relating what changed were you spawn on track when using "Flying lap" in P and Q. I have figured out that it might related to reducedmechanics.jpk and i have used a JPK extractor to get the files out , the problem is that i have no clue how to edit these 2 files called Track and Default since they are in .rm format. So how would i got about editing them ? I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with this. :)
? When I extract the raceload.jpk there ain't such files. Are you speaking of 2011 JPK?

• Deleted member 147278

? When I extract the raceload.jpk there ain't such files. Are you speaking of 2011 JPK?

I'm speaking of the reducedmechanics.jpk located in tracks route_0 folder , 2012 version has Default.rm quali.rm and track.rm and 2011 has just the default and track

I have another two questions:
1. How can I increase the top speed of my car? I am not talking about the setup only. Can I have a top speed of more than 350 km/h in Monza, for instance?
2. I would like to increase the amount of KERS, not only in power, but also in time.
Thanks in advance.

Could anybody make a list or a catalog, of "what does change, what", in the database of the game, using the editor? For example, how to increase or decrease the pitlane speed limit.

Now, i'm no more playing on F1 2012, no more time to play... but i have an issue to try to resolve.

We know how to remove a team from the game, but still no ways to add one. Surely, we have a possibility to do. If someone want to find it how, its will be a big step on modding this game. But, somes points need to be found like;

If you drive in the pit lane... how many free spots you saw.... means close garage(doors).

After its... find any data everywhere about a team inside database and language files or any xml files.

If we got those information up... may be we will found a ways to add a team

Forget it Schifty, I tried it for weeks to get an additional team working but it seems limited as are the races in the career mode. Either the team IDs are set or the garage IDs, I tried almost everything, had no crashes but also no additonal team.

I would imagine that getting the database to ignore parts of the coding for example team Id's is simple enough, but trying to get the database to look for a new team that isn't included in the coding......well that's never going to happen I would have thought. You wouldn't be able to add a team, as the team never exsisted in the first place in the coding.

Which value should I change in the database, in order to have more powerfull car, regarding its top speed? I tried to increase the value of the engine power of Renault, from 730 HP to 1.000 HP, but nothing happened to my car, the other Renault-powered cars were recording faster times in qualification, for instace.

forget about the HP, either it's only changeable within a specific area of values or it's just been ignored
you can use 100 or 1000 there'll be no difference, no idea if 730 and 740 does anything, I never felt a difference

[god, is this forum ulgy and the font ...]

forget about the HP, either it's only changeable within a specific area of values or it's just been ignored
you can use 100 or 1000 there'll be no difference, no idea if 730 and 740 does anything, I never felt a difference

[god, is this forum ulgy and the font ...]
So, is there any chance to increase the power of the engine and consequently, the top speed?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 5.7%