Modding Questions Thread

Yeah, I'd already got Perez set to 17 & 17 and the new drivers and Schumi set to 0 for both of the values you mentioned, but I'm still getting Perez referred to as Schumacher. I also have him in Hamilton's Mclaren. Could it be a "car number" thing or perhaps something in the language file?

I dont know, i made this for me and the new driver and they doesnt say the wrong names!

Hello all,
First off, thanks so much to the modders for working hard to make this game much better!

So, my problem is that I'm five races into another career mode (crashes+steam cloud= tears) and noticed this time around that I don't get any emails and news updates at all in career mode with mods that I used to have installed when I did recieve emails and news. I know mods could make anything possible, but I still wanted to see if anyone might know. I'm worried that contract offers would be affected to, defeating the purpose of trying hard to get a new contract from a better team. I've tried to search the forums and a Google search but didn't come up with anybody tha'ts come across this problem. If anybody has any insight as to why this is happening and maybe how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks

My mods are-
-Various HD Textures for tracks, cars , and tires.
-Safety Car fix Mod RC1
- Modmate Modcams
- Realism Mod version 3.1 (realism Career races files installed)
-UltraFX

Steam crash the game. Get vesio where it is not, then the game will work. I have purchased and that "acquired" and I guess you guess which one is working and disposal.

Is there a mod pack of helmets to change the standard from Codemaster's?​
I mean, the list of helmets that you can choose for you, not for the other drivers.​
That list of 44 helmets, is there a pack mod to change it?​
If there's not, how can I change manually each of them?​
The patch file of helmets, is "....\characters\bespokehelmets", but how can I know which one matches with the other drivers, and which one is to my driver.​

Is there a mod pack of helmets to change the standard from Codemaster's?​
I mean, the list of helmets that you can choose for you, not for the other drivers.​
That list of 44 helmets, is there a pack mod to change it?​
If there's not, how can I change manually each of them?​
The patch file of helmets, is "....\characters\bespokehelmets", but how can I know which one matches with the other drivers, and which one is to my driver.​
You could try the search function. There is a couple of helmet packs here.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events