Modding Questions Thread

help please :(

i have installed the FB 138 flat nose mod (http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/ferrari-f138-with-flat-nose.717/viewfile) but i dont liked it very much so i put the ferrari UPS skin, and this is the result:

i tried restoring all files in FB 138 flat nose mod but nothing changed :/

You need to put back the original Ferrari model.

This can be done by verifying game cache with Steam.

Or just put the model back in with the backups you should have made first before installing the mod.

help please :(

i have installed the FB 138 flat nose mod (http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/ferrari-f138-with-flat-nose.717/viewfile) but i dont liked it very much so i put the ferrari UPS skin, and this is the result:
i tried restoring all files in FB 138 flat nose mod but nothing changed :/

No!!! the texture with UPS logo is for ferrari model, the texture in the flat nose ferrari is for mclaren model. The texture will not match well

You need the original files from fe2 from cars folder

How i can change team positions in selection menu?

PS: To change races position, in track_model most modify "gp_round_number" (quick race) and "main_carrer_round_number" (carrer), to take out valencia set "0" :x3:

Hello guys, I changed the order of the teams in the 2013 season, but I still find myself ... for example .. McLaren engineers instead Ferrari.Qualcuno know how to fix this? thanks.

how do you turn around 3d models on cs5, im new to this

look at the image below.

Either selet the tool on the left of the picture and you can simply drag the 3D model around using the mouse.

Or just used the drop down menu at the top for certain views.

78686583.jpg

Hey, i have a question :D
I changed Hamilton to mercedes, but when i want to race with him and his new mercedes, he also is wearing his old mclaren overall in the short video before he take a seat in his car, or when he is winning. How can i change that? Because, while racing, he wears a mercedes overall, so that is okay.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.