Mod work continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Darren Gardner

where is hart jones i want to downloadddddddddd

AnE Degen Racing:)

done half an hour of two lap races against 25 ai, looking splendid! I played the Scirocco, the Lambo, the Morgan and finally that lil' sprite, the Ultima GTR. All of them are great great fun, it's like playing a whole new game. At least with the AI the grid stayed nicely together, so rides seem to be balanced. The AI Scirocco always won :) .

If you want to do AI races with STC grid, don't forget to filter out the pace car and the Chevrolet Lacetti Staff Car.

OK, the MOD has been hosted here
It is password protected and uses the same username and password as the mods have set for download on their site.

Admins, if you wish me to take it down please tell me and I wll do straight away.

No, it's ok Michael, thanks, as long as you have to know the user and pass is not public so is inside our agreement with all material original creators :)

Been testing the STC mod tonight, And have to say abig thank you to the modders for doing such great work to make STC even more enjoyable to take part in:drool:

I do have 1 slight issue about the MORGAN AERO, It seems the Morgan is a good 1 second faster than any other car within the STC mod!

Im just wondering if any other driver's have noticed this or isit just me :veryhappy:

Been testing the STC mod tonight, And have to say abig thank you to the modders for doing such great work to make STC even more enjoyable to take part in:drool:

I do have 1 slight issue about the MORGAN AERO, It seems the Morgan is a good 1 second faster than any other car within the STC mod!

Im just wondering if any other driver's have noticed this or isit just me :veryhappy:

I was hoping nobody would try the Morgan :)

It was 1 second faster for me aswell, but I wouldn't mind as long as our team got to drive it :D

Should i be saying this? :p

Who skinned the Corvette? as that looks really nice

I did notice an issue with the Gillet Vertigo.
The Ratio graph in the setup doesn't show the correct ratios (graph shows 150 but you can only do 129)

• Fredrik Tackman

Anyone else got problems with several crashes to windows,we in DMSv were having it almost all who tested?

No problems here with offline testing. Massive thanks to the modders, this is excellent work. Tested a few of the cars last night about 8 so far and also noticed the Morgan was faster in lap times by about 1 sec or so

• Fredrik Tackman

We were online,I am doing at totally new EVO istallation trying solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back