Mod Poll

You mentioned that you got permission from PetraGTC. Now it is generally known that the PetraGTC uses only ripped or converted models. And that is my question. The vehicles you want to publish here, are those scratch made by PertraGTC itself or does it give you permission to use its "ripped or converted" models?
You as a modder should know where the models originally come from. Do you understand it now ?

I do not understand why you care about it ? It is free mod ? Yes... Everyone it is doing for free, for fun whatsoever... no profit from that, only lost time from his life to our entertaiment ... really who cares. MAybe I am the only one who dont care about it :D

• Deleted member 130869

Aren't all of the mods touched by her and the group converted from Grid or NFS? Blancpain, BTCC, etc. The rF2 and AC versions of BTCC aren't technically allowed here, along with a few other cars and especially tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not understand why you care about it ? It is free mod ? Yes... Everyone it is doing for free, for fun whatsoever... no profit from that, only lost time from his life to our entertaiment ... really who cares. MAybe I am the only one who dont care about it :D
I completely agree with you. People on here just try to catch one another out to earn social brownie. If you think its illegal contact the person who uploaded it or race department. We could have SO many more free mods if people relaxed a bit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back